Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I do not like Tintin, and yet it's been on my telly all morning. No one's even watching it because the person who put it on is asleep, but I can bet everything I own that if I turn it off he'll wake up. <_<

It's sods law that when my legs are fine (i.e. normally), I can't be arsed going out for a run, but now that my calf ligaments are torn, I'm choking to go for a run.

I haven't played 5's/11's or been running in 3 weeks, and despite my calf being much better in that time, I won't be able to run etc for another 5-or-so days at least. <_<

:(

It'll be the heat mate.

My guitar's are rooked wi the same issue.

Yep, mine too.

Nah, it's the new strings I put on it yesterday. It's starting to even itself out now, but I've been tuning and detuning for quite some time!

I'm dreading playing tomorrow night in this heat.

Dubai is absolutely gash, but the hotel is amazing which has made up for it.

To quote my dad 'We saw two decent things today, and they were about 9 hours apart. We'd have been better going to Cumbernauld'

Well that certainly wasn't my experience of Dubai. Each to their own, though.