Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Mines were from a pound shop. I also bought an "art box" that has pencils in it, just in case. I am finishing a tankard ship just now, and my pens have lasted me well. Still got lots to do, so hopefully they last me well.

I really am a sad fucker.

It's great. I sat and coloured my heart out with a few beers on Saturday. My good friend Tom was round though, so I waited until he was gone till I commenced colouring.

I fully expect people to take the piss out of me for this in the morning, I'd be disappointed if they didn't!

I garantee its Kilt who is first.

Mines were from a pound shop. I also bought an "art box" that has pencils in it, just in case. I am finishing a tankard ship just now, and my pens have lasted me well. Still got lots to do, so hopefully they last me well.

I really am a sad fucker.

It's great. I sat and coloured my heart out with a few beers on Saturday. My good friend Tom was round though, so I waited until he was gone till I commenced colouring.

I fully expect people to take the piss out of me for this in the morning, I'd be disappointed if they didn't!

I'm not a big fan of using pencils, looks too dull. I like bright pictures.

Sad indeed but who cares :D

Yes DB62, staying in the lines is important. I'm a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to colouring-in.

I'm not a big fan of using pencils, looks too dull. I like bright pictures.

Sad indeed but who cares :D

Indeed! I have always been a fan, I have just spent far too long in the dark with it!

In all seriousness though, I have no idea why I picked up the book. I have always liked art, and seeing as we are always skint, it seemed like something to do other than playing Goldeneye or Guitar Hero!

Yep, still awake and listening to the Pixies! I'm going be so brain-dead tomorrow/today! :(

I seriously feckin hate this - I just can't sleep but feel like shite during the day due to lack of sleep! The dawn chorus has started FFS! <_<

I need someone....someone to put my feet back on the ground! I really miss Evie! :(

If man is is five and the devil is six then god is seven, then god is seven, oh god is seven! This monkey's gone to heaven! :(

Yep, still awake and listening to the Pixies! I'm going be so brain-dead tomorrow/today! :(

I seriously feckin hate this - I just can't sleep but feel like shite during the day due to lack of sleep! The dawn chorus has started FFS! <_<

I need someone....someone to put my feet back on the ground! I really miss Evie! :(

If man is is five and the devil is six then god is seven, then god is seven, oh god is seven! This monkey's gone to heaven! :(

What about sleeping pills? I took them a while back, they done wonders for when I suffered from Insomnia. It did take a lot to wake me up in the morning though, and I felt kinda crap.

But still, I found they were better than no sleep.

What about sleeping pills? I took them a while back, they done wonders for when I suffered from Insomnia. It did take a lot to wake me up in the morning though, and I felt kinda crap.

But still, I found they were better than no sleep.

I'll give the colouring in a shot first - although I'm bound to go over the lines! :rolleyes:

What are you doing up at this time anyway. I take it her Highness is snoring away and you're left with Charlie to look after? Women, eh?! <_<:D

PS Celebrity Masterchef is on - the wee man might like it! ;)

have a w**k, kill two burds with one stone. You will fell less horny, plus it's a natural way to get to sleep.

I'm crap at colouring in.

have a w**k, kill two burds with one stone. You will fell less horny, plus it's a natural way to get to sleep.

I'm crap at colouring in.

I love the euphamism but I'd be putty in their hands at the moment. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak, if you ken whit I mean! :(

Right, I'm definitely off to bed now! :rolleyes: Doubtless I'll get the pish ripped oot o' me the morrow! :lol:

Aw feck - it is the morrow! :(

I love the euphamism but I'd be putty in their hands at the moment. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak, if you ken whit I mean! :(

Right, I'm definitely off to bed now! :rolleyes: Doubtless I'll get the pish ripped oot o' me the morrow! :lol:

Aw feck - it is the morrow! :(

No, its today. :rolleyes:

I'll give the colouring in a shot first - although I'm bound to go over the lines! :rolleyes:

What are you doing up at this time anyway. I take it her Highness is snoring away and you're left with Charlie to look after? Women, eh?! <_<:D

PS Celebrity Masterchef is on - the wee man might like it! ;)

Aye, but the wee man's not here!

No, I'm not snoring, I was playing Guitar Hero. I fucking love Guitar Hero.

Just awaiting the "Daily Nutter Report", live from Edinburgh, presented by capybara.....

I decided to to take the earlier bus this am,it was nutter free. But in the spirit of the morning i have a moan.

We have the binmen in Edinburgh "working" to rule,The place is an utter toilet.I have not had my bins emptied for 2 weeks,and i am now having trouble finding somewhere to put all my empties..

In the city centre bags are being ripped open by Seagulls,Rats,Foxes,the place is stinking,god knows what the tourists think. Now as you know i am normally sympathetic to the plight of the working man,but these guys are taking the piss..

had pre-season training on tuesday night for football.

needless to say my legs(particularly my thighs) were killing me. fortunately there is a massuist that comes to my work every wednesday so i thought i'd go and get a little attention to my legs seen to. My legs are even more sore today, and seem to be walking about like a been shagged up the arse.

More pre-season training tonight :(

edit: when i got up this morning and put weight on my legs just when i got out of bed...well lets just say there was a cracking thud.

Edited by the jambo-rocker