Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Do Tesco only employ utter twonks ?

Went to buy materials to construct a sanswich for tomorrow plus eight Corona. They ask for my I.D, I hand over my I.D and the c**t behind the till isn't convinced its me in the photo. Okay, I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me - unless of course you work in Tesco. The chopper asks the dobber behind her and she isn't convinced either and a third wang is called over to resolve the situation......eventually leading to me walking out the shop with my beer.

Never had any bother anywhere since I got my driving licence in February but that's the second occasion in a matter of days that the c***s behind the tills in the Greenock Tesco's identification skills have failed them.

Its doing my nut in now as my passport expired last month which means if this starts to become a bigger issue then I'll have to spend more than a hundred and fifty quid on identification within a matter of weeks. f**k that for a carry on.

Edited by Skoubo

Do Tesco only employ utter twonks ?

Went to buy materials to construct a sanswich for tomorrow plus eight Corona. They ask for my I.D, I hand over my I.D and the c**t behind the till isn't convinced its me in the photo. Okay, I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me - unless of course you work in Tesco. The chopper asks the dobber behind her and she isn't convinced either and a third wang is called over to resolve the situation......eventually leading to me walking out the shop with my beer.

Never had any bother anywhere since I got my driving licence in February but that's the second occasion in a matter of days that the c***s behind the tills in the Greenock Tesco's identification skills have failed them.

Its doing my nut in now as my passport expired last month which means if this starts to become a bigger issue then I'll have to spend more than a hundred and fifty quid on identification within a matter of weeks. f**k that for a carry on.

Are you looking for work?

Why do some people keep their wristbands on for weeks and sometimes months after being at a music festival?

There was a young lad in fixing a machine in work today and he still had his TITP band on, take it of you jakey cúnt.

You aren't clever nor funny. Now f**k off.

"I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me...." Yip I'm the one who's not clever.

BTW "You aren't clever or funny" or "You're neither clever nor funny".

"I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me...." Yip I'm the one who's not clever.

BTW "You aren't clever or funny" or "You're neither clever nor funny".

I can't give you any credit for that because I said it first. :)

If you've already served on a jury can you be asked to serve again? Even if the answer is yes would having served on a traumatic case excuse you from future service?

Once you've served, you can knock back any citations received within the following five years. As my spell was August 2002 then I'm liable to go if called, although I would probably draft a letter for my boss to get me out of the first citation - that normally delays it for a year or so as I did it back in early 2001.

As for traumatic cases, I have heard of judges allowing life-time exemptions in certain cases but the examples I remember were all English cases. I'm therfefore not sure whether it is possible under the rules of the Scottish Courts Service. It certainly wasn't offered in the case I was on, which whilst bad was still only a Sheriff Court trial. I'm pretty sure the High Court would see far more harrowing cases.

Okay, I don't wear glasses any more and I have a shaved head but you can still tell its me

Perhaps it was the Swastika tattooed on your forhead that made them dubious? :unsure:

Oh, and your passport has expired? I could have helped you there but.......

..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ....get it roon ye! :P

The shit that is still getting posted on the SPL thread. We're now on to our 47th "Who Will End Up Where In The League" thread.

It's dire during the closed season.

..and this is only your first as a registered user. Give it a couple of years when you realise it's the same pish every close season. ;)

Perhaps it was the Swastika tattooed on your forhead that made them dubious? :unsure:

Oh, and your passport has expired? I could have helped you there but.......

..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: ....get it roon ye! :P

My passport expired in 2005, but most places accept it as ID, except for one tool at the Twa Tams who didn't believe I was 18 and couldn't work it out from the fact the date was "25 Mars 1991", so had to go to the other bouncer, saying in an Eastern European accent "I don't believe he's 18!"

Can't you READ?!

Unless you're planning on going abroad, it shouldn't be an issue.

Stab him, then call him a p***k.

Agreed.

I also hated it when people I used to work with had a "T" lanyard thing that they attached their work ID badge onto it. We get it, you were at T in the Park.

My passport expired in 2005, but most places accept it as ID, except for one tool at the Twa Tams who didn't believe I was 18 and couldn't work it out from the fact the date was "25 Mars 1991", so had to go to the other bouncer, saying in an Eastern European accent "I don't believe he's 18!"

Can't you READ?!

Unless you're planning on going abroad, it shouldn't be an issue.

You do look about 10 years old though mate... :P