Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I haven't exchanged a word with my neighbours in 5 years (admittedly I live in a flat, so dont have anyone living right beside me, but still...).

I couldn't tell you any of their names, and am quite happy with that.

Admittedly if any of them were foxy chicks, I may have made more of an effort.

I haven't said more than "hello" to any of my neighbours, and I've lived here for 7 years.

That's not true, I did chap the boy's door upstairs because water was coming into my flat from his, but it was a very short conversation. :lol:

Why can't you just go to the bank, pay money in and be done with it?

They have to try to sell you credit cards, book you in for a review, loans etc. All I want to do is pay in some fucking money! :angry:

Having said that, Andy Goram was behind me in the queue, and laughing at his hangover was quite funny. He also mentioned having £50 on 3-0 and Barry Ferguson for the first last night, so I had a wee snigger at that as he called Charlie Adam a fanny for scoring so late on :lol:

Having said that, Andy Goram was behind me in the queue, and laughing at his hangover was quite funny. He also mentioned having £50 on 3-0 and Barry Ferguson for the first last night, so I had a wee snigger at that as he called Charlie Adam a fanny for scoring so late on :lol:

My wee sister winched him, 'twas horrible when I found out.

Guest The Phoenix
Lifted up by a crane I think... :blink:

Seriously, do you not know? Is it just a Weegie expression? :unsure:

When I was young it meant getting a snog but doubtless today's youth will have taken it much further.