Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

That bugs me! And also when people put sharp knives with the blade pointing up the way in the dishwasher. That's just stupid.

People just don't think about what they are doing.

I also hate it when someone puts a knife on the kitchen counter with the sharp part of the blade sticking up. :blink:

Any more of these sexist posts and I'm going straight to the complaints thread. ;)

I'll have you know I clean the kitchen when my wife tells me to. :(

:lol: I love spending time in the kitchen...Cooking that is,after all that is what I do best. :P (Or so I am told)

People just don't think about what they are doing.

I also hate it when someone puts a knife on the kitchen counter with the sharp part of the blade sticking up. :blink:

Or after cleaning dishes not then cleaning down the sink and basin. :angry:

I have to agree with you on that one.

I hate it when I clean the kitchen and then half an hour later it's all messed up again because the other half has made his lunch. <_<

That and putting sharp knives in the sink. :(

Or after cleaning dishes not then cleaning down the sink and basin. :angry:
Yes,that is another pet hate of mine. Even worse is not rinsing the bath out after having a shower. :(

Bloody hell!! As I tend to do all these things, remind me never to live with a woman. I mean, imagine having the cheek to cook lunch in the kitchen. :o:P

As for not rinsing the bath out after having a shower, it's not necessary for blokes as we don't leave the fecking plughole clogged up with hairs after every shower. :P

Bloody hell!! As I tend to do all these things, remind me never to live with a woman. I mean, imagine having the cheek to cook lunch in the kitchen. :o:P

As for not rinsing the bath out after having a shower, it's not necessary for blokes as we don't leave the fecking plughole clogged up with hairs after every shower. :P

I don't leave hair in the plughole after every shower I have as I don't wash my hair every day. :P (And anyway i clean the bath after every shower I have.)

Maybe if blokes didn't leave beer bottles and bottle tops all over the kitchen work tops the kitchen wouldn't have been in a state. :(

I trained the husband to clean the bog with bleach, open window, use air freshener and close door behind him after had a dump!!!

Oh and he doesn't dare leave the toilet seat up!

:lol: Maybe you can come and teach my other half to do that.

Guest xbasslichtie
Well not cleaning out the shower after you have been in there is bad to. :P

Oh c'mon! Who in their minds ever cleans out the shower?? I mean, its basically self cleaning?? :blink: :blink: