Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It probably is, however at 3am in the morning, there's not many kebab shops open. ;)

Oh, and all night garages dinnae usually sell them either.

You're just spoiling it now. Discovering flaws in the plan. :(

If 'after boozing food' must be bought from a garage then (or newsagents etc), I usually plump for 2+ bags of discos and a few chocolate bars.

B)

There used to be a lassie I really fancied who worked at that garage, and often, after a drunken night at the Falcon, I would try an woo her whilst purchasing a chicken mayo sarnie (on brown bread, natch).

To my chagrin, I found out she had starting dating this other guy I knew from the pub, and as I spoke to her one night from that wee window, I started badmouthing him, telling her what a knob he was. She just smiled in that lovely way of hers, and we parted.

The next night in the pub, the guy in question squares up to me and demands an explanation. Seemingly, he'd been sitting next to her in the garage, unbeknown to me, and had heard all I'd said about him. Some quick talking later, and the matter was resolved. They ended up getting married, those two.

She loved horses, you know.

That sounds way to healthy and difficult to get after a night out.

After a session, the food must be bad for your health, fatty and of awful quality.

B)

That said, I do love a big fat kebab and some pakora from Tastebudz in Stirling :thumsup2

sorry,I will try harder,cos I like you.....buster gonad :D

:lol:

Guest Dunc?

If you're going to the garage (Hurray for BP, placing a petrol station 20 feet from the door of the pub!), then it has to be a prawn sandwich, a packet of McCoys (flavour not important), and a selection of scratchcards, depending on how many remaining £1 coins there are.

If funds are available, and the Whisky Train stops at a takeaway, it has to be a Munchiebox. Glorious.

I have no mental fortitude. I've just had to endure drunken arseholes trying to be my pal, the most unexpected 30 second cloudburts, and somehow I impulsively bought a packet of gum that I swear looks like it should be sold to 18+ only. "Electro...A Tingling Spearmint Sugarfree Gum".

Still, I'm looking forward to a nice refreshing glass of pepsi at least.

Replace the Raith Rovers mug with a china cup, and the gold bars with Gold Bars, and you are sounding scarily like a young Reynard!

I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

I have no mental fortitude. I've just had to endure drunken arseholes trying to be my pal, the most unexpected 30 second cloudburts, and somehow I impulsively bought a packet of gum that I swear looks like it should be sold to 18+ only. "Electro...A Tingling Spearmint Sugarfree Gum".

Still, I'm looking forward to a nice refreshing glass of pepsi at least.

Backbone of a jellyfish, sir.

:lol: But come on, the customer is alright right, eh?

Yeah, I agree with you. I just had to point out that you had used the standard SS officer line of defence.

Edited by Enigma

I am not sure if that is a good or bad thing.

Simple checklist:

Do you have or would like to have your late night tea delivered by an attractive foreign maid who has a dubious immigration status?

Do you think David Cameron is a bit "common", and a bit too soft?

Do you dream of one day owning a rusty Italian car that is delivered to you in individual pieces and scattered across a garage floor?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then buy yourself a nice monacle and top hat combination, for you are well on the way to being Reynard!

When someone says they want to get fucked up, they want to get fucked up. It's not my fault I dished out Stroh for free, I was following orders!

You were just the unthinking conduit of their own destructive desires? What did they do?

Backbone of a jellyfish, sir.

And proud of it! :D

I need to go to the bank tomorrow to open a new account.

I really can't be arsed with that, mainly because I'm halfway through my pre season in FM and I'm dying to get into the business end of things, so I'll be up all night.

Simple checklist:

Do you have or would like to have your late night tea delivered by an attractive foreign maid who has a dubious immigration status?

Do you think David Cameron is a bit "common", and a bit too soft?

Do you dream of one day owning a rusty Italian car that is delivered to you in individual pieces and scattered across a garage floor?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then buy yourself a nice monacle and top hat combination, for you are well on the way to being Reynard!

Yes

No

No

180px-Monocle2.jpg

You were just the unthinking conduit of their own destructive desires? What did they do?

American students, their last week in Prague. They'd dropped in on Sunday night and seemed sound enough, so after they'd drank 2 finlandias straight and a B52 each I thought I'd ask them if they well and truly wanted to get wasted like they'd said before. I proceeded to pour the shots, they had them blah blah then went outside to puke, joined their friends inside then got a bit lairy at Denisa, the main owner of the bar, for no reason other than we wouldn't sell them anymore alcohol as we wanted to close. So they got removed, blamed me for their actions and then phoned the police, who turned up and pretty much did nothing other than record it as a call out.

Edited by Breaking Decency

I need to go to the bank tomorrow to open a new account.

I really can't be arsed with that, mainly because I'm halfway through my pre season in FM and I'm dying to get into the business end of things, so I'll be up all night.

did you give in to the inevitable and buy Dani Alves? or find some wonderkid that no one had scouted before?

American students, their last week in Prague. They'd dropped in on Sunday night and seemed sound enough, so after they'd drank 2 finlandias straight and a B52 each I thought I'd ask them if they well and truly wanted to get wasted like they'd said before. I proceeded to pour the shots, they had them blah blah then went outside to puke, joined their friends inside then got a bit lairy at Denisa, the main owner of the bar, for no reason other than we wouldn't sell them anymore alcohol as we wanted to close. So they got removed, blamed me for their actions and then phoned the police, who turned up and pretty much did nothing other than record it as a call out.

And there lies your problem! You should have given them apple sours and told them it was fierce stuff!