Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Just got 4 for the sunday night :D

How the f**k did you manage that? Every ticket option I click says they have no tickets left for that area! I am only looking for 2 so if they have 4 available for one area then they should have 2. b*****ds.

I got ALLLLLLLL the way through to the payment detaisl, enetered everything perfectly, cause I checked it about 10 times. Hit the Payment button and it said that there was a problem with my card, and took me all the way back to the start. I'm absolutely fucking boiling.

Technology is officially shite. It never, ever just fucking works, especially when it comes to tickets. What a lot of utter, utter, utter bullshit. Fucking fuckers.

Edited by DJ Kutski

I never got as far as the payment details page, just the select area bit. I dunno why it kept saying there a 2 tickets available, yet when I clicked on the area I got a message saying they can no longer offer tickets in that area. So I clicked back and clicked again for tickets, and it had the same area on offer. Ticket Soup is bollox, they should have used TicketMaster cos at least they have a reliable website 99% of the time.

All four gigs are now officially sold out, in 48 minutes.

Suppose I can have a look on eBay to see which lucky bugger managed to buy some tickets. :angry:

I'm sick of being Captain Jack Harkness. I want to be The Doctor again, but I need to wait another fortnight or so :(
you ll want to be sarah jame smith when that matt smith becomes the new doctor.

post-1053-1248426114_thumb.jpg

A bow tie! :o Oh dearie, dearie me! <_<

Bad luck Capatin Jack Harkness! :(

She's fit mind! :wub::)

post-1053-1248426114_thumb.jpg

A bow tie! :o Oh dearie, dearie me! <_<

Bad luck Capatin Jack Harkness! :(

She's fit mind! :wub::)

I'm a bit dubious about the geography teacher look myself. Tennant looked way cooler

She's got beautiful, long auburn hair, a slender figure, a lovely smile and a fresh faced innocence that is a guarantee that she's a sexed-up shagging-bunny! :wub:

She's a ginger munter.

See these c***s who are selling Billy Connolly tickets on eBay for 'Legitimate reasons', i'd put their head on a pike. I FUCKING HATE the b*****ds.

Don't. The wall took a pounding due to smug wankers selling 2 tickets for near £250.

It's the fact that Joe Public never seem to get a look in when buying tickets but yet the arseholes who are only there to make a quick buck manage to get their hands on tickets that gets me. How does that work? Are there people working inside the ticket companies who take them before the go on sale so that they can sell them? Or do the touts hack into the site early?

<_<

It's the fact that Joe Public never seem to get a look in when buying tickets but yet the arseholes who are only there to make a quick buck manage to get their hands on tickets that gets me. How does that work? Are there people working inside the ticket companies who take them before the go on sale so that they can sell them? Or do the touts hack into the site early?

<_<

I'm away to work on my latest conspiricy theory...