Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Honestly, i've no idea how you find her attractive She ooks like someone's smacked her puss with a frying pan! Seriously, look at the roundness and flatness of the face.

WHIT?!?! :o

post-1053-1248427583_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1248427592_thumb.jpg

post-1053-1248427607_thumb.jpg

Told you she's a shag-bunny -->

post-1053-1248427624_thumb.jpg

You, sir, have no taste! :P

See these c***s who are selling Billy Connolly tickets on eBay for 'Legitimate reasons', i'd put their head on a pike. I FUCKING HATE the b*****ds.

its karma,remember the time you were proudly telling all on here about you had sorted a bus to the oasis gig and you were charging your mates extra so you got it for free!!

ps ive got 2 for the sat night :D

its karma,remember the time you were proudly telling all on here about you had sorted a bus to the oasis gig and you were charging your mates extra so you got it for free!!

ps ive got 2 for the sat night :D

:lol: DJ Fúckski'd!

That never actualy materialised. We got loads of drop outs at the last minmute and we ended up having to pay the £15 aswell to cover the cost.

That never actualy materialised. We got loads of drop outs at the last minmute and we ended up having to pay the £15 aswell to cover the cost.

still its a b*****d when it happens to you though,but its ok to plan to do it to others??

ive always hated these c***s who try to make a fast buck by buying tickets with no intention of going,but in this case i :lol::lol:

still its a b*****d when it happens to you though,but its ok to plan to do it to others??

ive always hated these c***s who try to make a fast buck by buying tickets with no intention of going,but in this case i :lol::lol:

I'd be quite happy for touts to plan on buying loads of tickets, then get f**k all. Then maybe i'd have a ticket.

I got a text from my better half, she's now wanting picked up from her night out.

I knew this would happen, lucky I have only had a glass, and nothing more.

I was looking at the time on the post. ie 11.47 and thinking............then the penny dropped.

I'm a bit dubious about the geography teacher look myself. Tennant looked way cooler

i dunno I was sceptical, given the hair, but he's had it cut/combed and its not too bad. The clothes are a hark back to some previous doctors whilst having a modern twist. Its all in how its written tbf.

She's got beautiful, long auburn hair, a slender figure, a lovely smile and a fresh faced innocence that is a guarantee that she's a sexed-up shagging-bunny! :wub:

agreed actually, which is a surprise for kids show sidekicks for me.