Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People who moan about having hardly any money to spend on their children because they're a single parent, but are still able to smoke twenty cigarettes a day.

........and purchase scratchcards and Archers Aqua. <_<

I realise I may open a huge can of worms here, but I don't care. Anyone who has young children, is on a low income and smokes, is a horrible, selfish parent.

I realise I may open a huge can of worms here, but I don't care. Anyone who has young children, is on a low income and smokes, is a horrible, selfish parent.

I have no problem with that! :)

My petty irritation is that in my local shop they buy scratchcards and alcopops, then chat to the lassie behind the counter, play with their mobile phone(always the very latest £200 one), brusquely deny little Kelly-Chantelle-Marie-Britney whichever overpriced sweet they are thrusting in the direction of the counter with a Vicky Pollard-esque expression.

It's not that I care about the scrounging tart or her doomed microchip laden brat particularly,I just want to buy my 8 cans of Carlsberg and GTF home after my work!! :angry:

Guest The Phoenix
I concur, Rowan and Britney welcome or newest female member Gail Porter
I too concur.

I'm beginning to wonder whether there is scientific evidence to support the emerging picture that bald people find it easier to agree with like headed individuals? :unsure:

Guest The Phoenix
Natural. It's slightly smaller than a table tennis ball (the old ones before they made them bigger, those new ones are shit and made me quit playing, but that's another matter)

It doesn't bother me in the slightest although my hair is naturally long enough to cover it. When people ask I tell them I was bottled, but that's just a lie to make me look hard.

Mmmm!

For me the jury is out again.

Perhaps associate rather than full membership, guys? :unsure:

Edit to add - Ah, so that's what my Dad meant when he kept telling me I was "a special case".

Edited by The Phoenix

Guest The Phoenix
But it's natural. I've had it since birth! That was the criteria.

Agreed - but I'm a tad concerned about this (allegedly!) inadvertent "cover-up" :unsure:;)

Natural. It's slightly smaller than a table tennis ball (the old ones before they made them bigger, those new ones are shit and made me quit playing, but that's another matter)

It doesn't bother me in the slightest although my hair is naturally long enough to cover it. When people ask I tell them I was bottled, but that's just a lie to make me look hard.

Phoenix - a special is a disabled, or someone who's a bit of a spacca. No one really uses those terms either so it basically mean a bit of a freak.

But it's natural. I've had it since birth! That was the criteria.

But you let yourself down badly with the above revelation.

Hmm, Im undecided. On one hand your name is confectionery based, so thats in your favour. But the long hair revelation has left me reeling.

Jury's still out. Expect a decision in 6-8 weeks. If you order with your credit card you'll get a free gift!

Guest The Phoenix
I'd be more concerned about the telegram you're getting from the Queen this time next year. :lol:

:o

Arise Sir Phoenix!

Hey, I could get used to that. :D

Edit - I'm getting old sure enough - I forgot about what I put on my personal details :lol:

Edited by The Phoenix

What do I have to do to be liked around here? :(

Your in mate, check my sig ;) because your bald bit is natural that's the only requirement here.

Although i have my reservations about the cover up allegations i'm sure me and the fellow Baldies can bring you out of your shell B)

Your in mate, check my sig ;) because your bald bit is natural that's the only requirement here.

Although i have my reservations about the cover up allegations i'm sure me and the fellow Baldies can bring you out of your shell B)

Oh, like that is it?

Scary to see how quickly this so-called "democracy" has turned into a dictatorship. Who shall we invade first, oh goorfin-oorfin-foorer?

:P:lol:

Edited to add - Welcome Fudge :D

Edited by andycqos