Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How do you mean? The problem mine is (well, was last night anyway) having is that it is impossible to comment on other people's status's, for example. I would be allowed to type words but there would be no "share" button or anything to allow the comment to be published. Commenting on people's walls also having trouble with.

That happens to me quite often as well as text fields appearing randomly over other comments, but I think that is more of a browser compatibility issue.

I have problems mainly with the chat, as well as frequently being unable to resolve facebook.com. I'm beginning to think that may be ISP related though.

According to an online international food delivery service, it would cost me the same to have 10 pot noodles sent from the UK as it would for 217.

All I want is 10, but I feel I can't justify it when I could order 217.

Do it.

Buy 217 and start selling them off to people, kick starting an addiction that only you can feed. Unless of course they buy 217, which they won't.

You know what, I misread the original post.

I still think you should do it though.

I've been having cravings for shit food at the moment- Pot noodles, Pork pies, Gregg's bakery produce, Ginster's cheese and onion slices, Microwave pizzas etc.

I have no idea why.

I've been having cravings for shit food at the moment- Pot noodles, Pork pies, Gregg's bakery produce, Ginster's cheese and onion slices, Microwave pizzas etc.

I have no idea why.

I don't think anyone can really help you with the pizza slices, Greggs and Ginster's stuff, but is there not someone from home that can send you Pot Noodles?

I have no idea why.

Me too, at least I can munch on all this food tomorrow though!

My petty nag.. up at 4.45 a.m tomorrow to catch a train to the airport.

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
I don't think anyone can really help you with the pizza slices, Greggs and Ginster's stuff, but is there not someone from home that can send you Pot Noodles?

Why would you want to ?, Pot Noodles are fucking vile, I'd hapilly buy every single one of them for "Breaking Decency" and send them all to Czech Republic if they promised never to rear their ugly heads ever again.

Edited by FTOF_PTFC_1

Why would you want to ?, Pot Noodles are fucking vile, I'd hapilly buy every single one of them for "Breaking Decency" and send them all to Czech Republic if they promised never to rear their ugly heads ever again.

Why? Because he likes them. As for the rest of it, on you go then. Problem solved.

The problem is the shape/size of the packaging. To send 10-12 Pot Noodles with Parcel Force, based on Volumetric Weight, it would cost just under 40 quid. Not really worth it!

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
The problem is the shape/size of the packaging. To send 10-12 Pot Noodles with Parcel Force, based on Volumetric Weight, it would cost just under 40 quid. Not really worth it!

READ MY POST :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
Do you know something that I realised last night - I have never EVER been able to identify the mystery guest in Question of Sport - it really is infuriating.

Awww that's a right b*****d so it is.....

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
It's better than Foundation.....

My bed/every chair I sit on doesn't have foundations, though.

Edited by FTOF_PTFC_1