Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

bástárd rain :angry:

I am about to brave the monsoon-like conditions and go across the road to the shop. :(

If I am not back on later this evening, notify the authorities who will probably eventually find my lifeless, drowned corpse floating somewhere along the Glasgow Road! :rolleyes:

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
Last night at training I got the ball onto the side of my face/ear from a volley around 2 yards out. It knocked me off my feet it was so fucking sore. Now, I've cut my ear and it hurts.

Boo.

I tore ligament last night at training.

BEAT THAT :P<_<:(

Guest The Phoenix
I tore ligament last night at training.

BEAT THAT :P<_<:(

I decapitated myself when I fell in the meat slicer as I was buying a roll at lunchtime, I staggered out of the bakers and had the misfortune to trip on the edge of the pavement into the path of an oncoming HGV that ripped off my right arm and leg. Ignoring the intense pain, I blindly hopped to the other side of the road to my parked car only to find my key was in the trouser leg pocket of my departed limb. Blindly hopping back across the road I was royally fucked by a number 14 bus. This incident left me with only the index finger of my left hand, with which I am typing this message.

I win. :D

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1
I decapitated myself when I fell in the meat slicer as I was buying a roll at lunchtime, I staggered out of the bakers and had the misfortune to trip on the edge of the pavement into the path of an oncoming HGV that ripped off my right arm and leg. Ignoring the intense pain, I blindly hopped to the other side of the road to my parked car only to find my key was in the trouser leg pocket of my departed limb. Blindly hopping back across the road I was royally fucked by a number 14 bus. This incident left me with only the index finger of my left hand, with which I am typing this message.

I win. :D

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest The Phoenix
Pregnancy thread :(

Hootie McFanny not being nice

Toma nae mates also :(

Give her a break, she's married to Monster and as for Toma, he's a big softee really. :D

Seriously though, what I've just read looks pretty harmless. I'm sure everyone wishes you and Mrs G all the very best.

I am about to brave the monsoon-like conditions and go across the road to the shop. :(

If I am not back on later this evening, notify the authorities who will probably eventually find my lifeless, drowned corpse floating somewhere along the Glasgow Road! :rolleyes:

Here's hoping. :P

Non believers
Me :(

I believe G_Man. I believe your team will win by three or four goals tomorrow...

Guest The Phoenix
I drunkenly had absolutely filithy and explicit text sex with my friend's 16 year old wee sister last night :ph34r:

She's now text pestering me.

Living up to your movie image, Fudge. ;)