Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aw, tell me about it Toma. The thing is the drama-milkers that I know aren't really "my friends", just people that my friends get on with. My friends themselves are fecking sick of it as well and can't wait to get away to uni and hopefully do the same as you're wanting to do, find new people who don't resort everything to a drama.

See, I don't really have friends that play the attention card, so it's not like that. Some things just happen because some of my friends are idiots. Some take themselves far too seriously to the point it's verging on a human parody.

I was talking to a friend about it last week. He said he felt like he has "outgrown" some people, whereas I don't think that at all. I just think that I ended up forming friendships with people out of sheer luck, based on something as daft as meeting them at a gig.. But apart from that we have bugger all in common!

When you're chatting to a girl at a party and you're both laughing, joking and smiling and things are going well. Oh, that's not a PTTGOMN. There's a 3rd wheel standing next to the pair of you, just saying nothing like a fucking lemon. "Eh excuse me, can I help you?". Now I'm not horrible so I never said that to him but for fucks sake can you not sort of take the hint and well....go away? HE ISN'T EVEN SAYING ANYTHING HE IS JUST STANDING THERE!!

That's usually me :lol:

I'm about to head over to the flat where I slept last night to try and piece together what happened beyond about 1 o'clock. The fear has gripped me, I'll probably find out I tried to take someone up the arse. Dreading seeing this bit of fluff incase I did something horrendous. Like try and shag her. That would have been embarrassing.

Here's a picture of a monkey being sick to cheer you and me up.

9946q0.jpg

I too missed you McMuffin. It just hasn't been the same without you.

And, aye, I can only agree with the lads above me about girls constantly creating drama at a party. One time there was these two lassies that are good pals, and one had it in her head that the other wasn't talking to her. So this made her absolutely raging (and she was pissed at the time, obviously) and going around telling everyone. Then they started arguing, then made up seconds later. Later that night the girl got her tits out.

Crazy bitches.

A lassie that was there was doing that last night.

But then we went to another house and her and another lassie went on the trampoline and got their exceedingly large knockers out.

Good times.

I too missed you McMuffin. It just hasn't been the same without you.

And, aye, I can only agree with the lads above me about girls constantly creating drama at a party. One time there was these two lassies that are good pals, and one had it in her head that the other wasn't talking to her. So this made her absolutely raging (and she was pissed at the time, obviously) and going around telling everyone. Then they started arguing, then made up seconds later. Later that night the girl got her tits out.

Crazy bitches.

:o Is this happening EVERYWHERE except where I live??! :angry:

:(

I've just checked my bank balance post Oslo- jesus wept.

I also noted in the "on this day" programme yesterday that my first Thistle game was 22 years ago yesterday, a 0-0 draw against Raith. 22 years on and we're still drawing 0-0 at home to teams in dark blue.

Don't worry, I'm in the same boat.

I hate this boat.

I met a nice girl from Shawlands a while ago, and she's been at camp for the last two weeks. She was meant to come back today but is staying for another week now. Hopefully next weekend I will be reminded of what a vagina looks like.

Edited by Breaking Decency