Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

How can you say it doesn't require previous experience? It's the employer that's asking for it, and they obviously do. I'll not argue on the fact that it's not fair, because it definitely isn't. Employers can, however, employ whoever they like and ask for whatever they like as long as it's within the law.

I think vtons point was they can ask for what they like, sure. I have war and peace of "candidates whose experience more closely matched" emails.

but he is right to/can say the job does not require experience/is easily trainable. I mean I have better than average education but get knocked back for call centre stuff -which I also have some limited experience of- despite the fact I in fact could do the boss' job in the place never mind the minion position in half the time -thus saving them money.

Guest BullyWee1878
Its been asked before, but by Vectron's pet snail, do you get an email whenever Kilt posts? In Vectron's name, it makes you look like such an unfunny arsehole.

No, that would be way too much hassle. Unlike some people who are so desperate for attention they will post in a 3rd person style constantly.

I dont know what my Mod Studs homework was for over the holidays and I have to read 2 novels by wednesday :(

Giving homework over the summer holidays is evil <_<

No, that would be way too much hassle. Unlike some people who are so desperate for attention they will post in a 3rd person style constantly.

So how come you so frequently reply so promptly, and by Vectron, who is it that is constantly posting in the third person? Its certainly not me.

Guest The Phoenix

The Phoenix would like it to be known that by The Power of Love he is fully supportive of the sentiments contained in the above post.

So how come you so frequently reply so promptly, and by Vectron, who is it that is constantly posting in the third person? Its certainly not me.

YOu should have a bash at the second person passive you know. YOu could describe all your actions and thoughts, as if you were an independent observer.

You must have a lot of time to do nothing in ASDA if you are constantly thinking up new persona's to post under. No wonder some of the shelves were empty in the 'fresh' meat coolers the other night. Now, get your finger oot and get back to work!!

Fúck Off You Tedious Cúnt.

*Bing*

BullyWee1878, you have one new email...

I thought you had me on ignore Tipsy McStagger :huh:
YOu should have a bash at the second person passive you know. YOu could describe all your actions and thoughts, as if you were an independent observer.

This I like! By Vectron, thats an idea for the future, I shall narrate my life! :D

I think vtons point was they can ask for what they like, sure. I have war and peace of "candidates whose experience more closely matched" emails.

but he is right to/can say the job does not require experience/is easily trainable. I mean I have better than average education but get knocked back for call centre stuff -which I also have some limited experience of- despite the fact I in fact could do the boss' job in the place never mind the minion position in half the time -thus saving them money.

Yeah, that's all well and good, but as I said, it's not the job that's requiring experience, it's the employers that require their employees to have previous experience. No, it's not fair, which is why no one ever tells the exact truth in CVs or application forms. Everything can be turned into "relevant experience". It doesn't have to have been in gainful employment. It could be that you helped in the school tuck shop if you're after a job in retail. If it's working in a youth centre, you helped the other kids with their homework in your spare time after school. You don't necessarily even need to lie as long as you word it well.

Guest The Phoenix
Yeah, that's all well and good, but as I said, it's not the job that's requiring experience, it's the employers that require their employees to have previous experience. No, it's not fair, which is why no one ever tells the exact truth in CVs or application forms. Everything can be turned into "relevant experience". It doesn't have to have been in gainful employment. It could be that you helped in the school tuck shop if you're after a job in retail. If it's working in a youth centre, you helped the other kids with their homework in your spare time after school. You don't necessarily even need to lie as long as you word it well.

That'll explain why Gary Glitter puts "Good with Children" on his CVs.