Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I've got to go and get the car. Left it outside the pub last night, which will take about 45 mins to walk to, and drive it home.

I can't be arsed.

And the missus is watching the omnibus edition of feckin Shortland Street.

I just had an absolutely brilliant moment, completely shattered.

During Match of the Day, I worked out that an anagram of "Gary W Linekar" is "A Girly Wanker".

I had no idea what his middle name was, and I was just using "W" to make it fit.

I checked, and it's Winston! But in checking, I also realised that I spelt his surname wrongly, and so the closest I can get is "E Girly Wanker".

Great result today but there was some clown sitting a bit at the back of me trying to make the crowd laugh with the cringey pish he was shouting but he was failing miserably.

I didn't look back but I got the impression that he would be looking around for acclaim every time he shouted something.

I hate that I get embarrassed for other people.

They should just stick to the no shit basics like our Renton. "Haw Finney, you're a c**t!" That'll do the job! :D

Girls.

I don't you care if one of your friends likes me. It doesn't mean you can't pull me!

I've had that too. <_<

"My friend likes you so we can't get it on" = I think you're a nice guy and I don't have the bottle to tell you that I don't fancy you.

Just get rattled in aboot her pal.

Edited by Andy.C