Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why is it that women make absolutely shite stand up comics, but can be extremely funny in everyday conversations and situations?

I've often wondered that myself, and was in fact the basis of a discussion in the Mock The Week thread the other day. Women just aren't funny.

I've often wondered that myself, and was in fact the basis of a discussion in the Mock The Week thread the other day. Women just aren't funny.

I wish more women could admit this like you. It gets on my tits when you get called sexist for stating bloody obvious facts.

Why is it that women make absolutely shite stand up comics, but can be extremely funny in everyday conversations and situations?

You also get some pretty funny comic actresses but never funny comics.

I remember a few months ago watching the news with my Girlfriend and the female newsreader said something like "80 people have been killed by a Car Bomb in Baghdad". The Girlrfiend preps up with "Oh My God!" I was half expecting a "That's terrible", but she went on with "What the hell is she wearing?"

Mum wasn't paying attention when getting the shopping. She bought baby shampoo opposed to regular shampoo. Will it work the same?

You will turn into a 6-month year old girl.

I like the smell of babies too, and I'm male. I'm getting worried (about wanting a kid).

Edited by Breaking Decency

Guest The Phoenix
Honestly, women love the smell of babies. They'll think you're adorable!

I suspect, however, he's looking to get his leg over rather than get his nappy changed.