Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why do young people get so little on Jobseekers Allowance?

I have like 3 things I do and it still runs out fast as f**k. It's getting beyond despair.

And for any smartarse coming telling me to get a job, I've been looking for nearly 6 months - f**k all.

I have like 3 things I do and it still runs out fast as f**k. It's getting beyond despair.

And for any smartarse coming telling me to get a job, I've been looking for nearly 6 months - f**k all.

Is it still £46 a week you get?

In reality, it's not all that bad really. If you are still living at home with your parents and therefore have nothing to pay for food, how can that not keep you going for interviews and stuff like that? When I was unemployed, I managed to buy a return ticket to Liverpool on the train for an interview and still had money to get me to more local interviews.

Aye right, you are just posting that you are happy when you are really pissed off at something else. Aren't you? :lol:

Never been happier.....fek this...it will never last.

it certainly was blowning something awful this morning on the way to work today...

Yip i cut the engine in Ravelston and i sailed into work...

What's the deal with that? Is it easy enough to apply for and shite? I'm kinda in a spot of bother right now, thinking about signing on..

Is it still £46 a week you get?

In reality, it's not all that bad really. If you are still living at home with your parents and therefore have nothing to pay for food, how can that not keep you going for interviews and stuff like that? When I was unemployed, I managed to buy a return ticket to Liverpool on the train for an interview and still had money to get me to more local interviews.

It's a touch over £50 a week now I think. I'll be phoning them later on this week.

I luvz free muney!

It's a touch over £50 a week now I think. I'll be phoning them later on this week.

I luvz free muney!

If you are living at home with your parents and are only using the money to go and look for employment then you should be able to live off that no bother at all. Of course you are not going to be able to afford new clothes and stuff that you want, but tough shit really.

The benefit system we have in this country is fantastic. If you need some new threads for an interview but can't afford them, there is a grant for that. If you are unable to find a job after six months your benefits don't just stop unlike in other countries I could mention.