Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Had a glass shelf explode whilst I was moving it today. I only got a couple of very small cuts, thankfully. It was bloody scary though.

I read that as self explode, as in the way that Sean Connery would speak.

"This glass shelf exploded in my hand!"

Professional Masterchef-the tasks in the first round are hugely varying. Last week-fillet a fish....fairly basic....this week spun sugar which is a skill normally reserved to pastry chefs.

Edit: half of them would be more suited to Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares!

Edited by C.J

The cat just took a shite on the floor.

One day I'm gonna kill this wee c**t. I hate the wee fucker, I swear it does it on purpose just to piss me off.

I just kicked it's ginger arse out the back door. Who's laughing now you wee c**t!?

Probably the cat, since they don't mind the outdoors and you have to clean up it's smelly shit.

One day I'm gonna kill this wee c**t. I hate the wee fucker, I swear it does it on purpose just to piss me off.

I just kicked it's ginger arse out the back door. Who's laughing now you wee c**t!?

Me and ma mates used to fling stones at these cats that used to go about our gardens and one time he flung a right peach and it hit the cat right in the eye.U should of heard it!!!A hate the wee fuckers.

You are a cruel b*****d. I hope the cat shits in your bed. :angry:

Probably the cat, since they don't mind the outdoors and you have to clean up it's smelly shit.

That made me LOL. :ph34r:

Haha. How am I the cruel one? He's he's the manky c**t that shat in the living room. He needs punished.

Or maybe you need to get up from the computer once in a while to let the cat out,then he/she wouldn't shit in the house. :P:rolleyes: