Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

What really pisses me off is that you go into a computer lab to work and you can't get on a PC for stupid teenagers fucking around on Facebook and YouTube.

I emailed the Uni last year about making a computer lab like the ones in the library that blocks access to these, they said they were looking into it but didn't get back to me.

I'm guilty of the YouTube one in all honesty but usually have a wee watch in-between typing up some sort of bollocks attempt of an essay. The library won't be completed until the summer of 2010 which is absolute shite.

Where are the computer labs?! It's almost as if it's some sort of state secret, nobody that I know knows where they are.

I'm about to head across to the library just now to pick up a couple of books. I've probably fucked up the online thing though, I didn't have a clue what I was doing...

There are plenty of computer labs about but I ended up just going into the library and asking the wifey at the desk for a wee card with the location of all the computer labs and printers.

One to try (in case you don't know), if you go into Cotterel through the door near the bus stop (with the vending machines), instead of going up the stairs into the main building, go through the door to your right, and thats the 1A corridor, which has 2 big computer labs. 1A11 is normally busy and used for classes, but 1A13 is usually available. For those not in the know, there is also a printer on that corridor.

Aye, better try 1A13 next time. The printer's didn't seem to work for anyone in 1A11 on Tuesday.

well it's nearly time for Capy's morning moan, I wonder what he's bitching about today :P

Honestly, I'm begining to look forward to them :lol:

Mmm.Actually im running late today i have to take my dad to the hospital for some day surgery.My mum wants to go with him.They are in there late 70,s so it is worse than getting the kids up..when they get to that age they go full circle...

My brother of course phones to make sure i can take them..even though he is closer..

Mmm.Actually im running late today i have to take my dad to the hospital for some day surgery.My mum wants to go with him.They are in there late 70,s so it is worse than getting the kids up..when they get to that age they go full circle...

My brother of course phones to make sure i can take them..even though he is closer..

I'm back at work today after two days off. I could have destroyed my alarm clock this morning <_<

I'm back at work today after two days off. I could have destroyed my alarm clock this morning <_<

Well i am a morning person so i have no probs the parents on the other hand look like something out of a horror film. Thank god i dont often have to see them at this time of day.

Any way im off.Will log in again when i actually roll into my work...

The Pope gets here on Saturday. I'm just reading of the security measures in place, it's absolutely ridiculous. It's going to be a bit of a bitch trying to get to the pub to watch the St. Mirren match. How dare he.

I'm actually really excited about the Pope coming to the UK next year. :ph34r:

I don't know, will just be good to go and see him. First visit since 1982. Seen him before but I'd like to see him again.

Take yer missus to Rome ya cheapskate! The Vatican would even blow Swampy away with it's beauty...

Oh, I saw her walking past me when I was going to school.

I was a tad late, and she was walking to the bus stop I assume.

Going home or going to Clydebank I suspect! <_< If she doesn't stop dogging school soon and knuckle down to her work, she's going to get into big trouble! :(