Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Because of you I stopped calling people 'spastic' - you should be proud of that.

You clearly have a conscience and are not an obnoxious opinionated buffoon. This makes it far easier to be amused without guilt, I can assure you. :)

Conscience - yep.

but the opinionated, obnoxious buffoon? Hell, you should see me first thing in the morning mate....

Oh aye, post deleted as I certainly could have picked a better one.

Edited by kiwififer

now my reason to be pissed off. I was at the folk's over the weekend, played 9 holes with my old man, the gf was shopping with mum, meal out on sat night, it really was a pretty good Fri/Sat....

Then on Sunday, dad goes to me 'I need a hand to replant something fromt he front garden'.

So me goes 'aye, alright'.

Except it's a fecking 20 foot high Yucca tree. We had to drag it from the front garden, through a gap in the fence, through the patio area, dig a hole to reposition it and bugger about for 30 mins while Mum goes 'too far towards the neighbours' type of thing. <_<

Then the missus goes 'do you want to drive back?'. It's a three hour drive on spaghetti roads and you have to shoehorn me into the fto, which is designed for Japanese midgets, not Scots with beer bellies.

I'm off work cause I'm on the last Diazapam, my back is in bits.