Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My wee girl has that daft sickness bug that's going around.

Urrr, I think I've got some sort of daft sickness bug as well. Must have caught something off someone in the pub. I'm shattered now, having woken up before 7 to get undressed, but I can't go back to bed now, its almosty Murraytime!

First Saturday night in the hoose for a while, and on ITV earlier, I watched the first ten minutes of probably the worst piece of television I've ever seen. And when you consider the shite that's on now, that's up against some stiff opposition.

It's called 'Take Me Out', it's hosted by Paddy McGuinness, and it looked like the worst example of moron tv ever.

To give you a flavour of the intelligence levels involved, chap comes on in a broad Irish accent, and says he's from Cork. To which one airhead remarked, 'Is he Irish?'. When the audience laughed, she continued on the defensive, 'Well, how 'm I supposed to know where Cork is?'.

It was at this point, I turned it off for fear of throwing a heav object at the tv screen.

Surely we can do better than this?

Sat TV is utterly terrible.Entertainment for the brain dead. I go out,on line,or play music. Even Sky is bogging.

Sat TV is utterly terrible.Entertainment for the brain dead. I go out,on line,or play music. Even Sky is bogging.

Not last night, I watched Valki...Valky...The one where Tom Cruise tries to kill Hitler. It was a bit confusing because the Germans were the goodies and the baddies.

Barstaff who arent busy and see you standing at the Bar,then pretend to do something important,like move a fucking bottle a few inches on the shelf.

Then they come over,in their own time and ask if you want anything.

Your standing at the bar with money in your hand and your tongue hanging out gasping for a drink.

WTF do they think you want ?

All of the above apply in particular to the wee bald fanny who was working behind the bar in Pear Tree in Edinburgh last night .

Your just no cool son.Your just an insignificant,bald before their time,skinny wee fud !

Oh and a paclket of crisps wi that please .

Barstaff who arent busy and see you standing at the Bar,then pretend to do something important,like move a fucking bottle a few inches on the shelf.

Then they come over,in their own time and ask if you want anything.

Your standing at the bar with money in your hand and your tongue hanging out gasping for a drink.

WTF do they think you want ?

All of the above apply in particular to the wee bald fanny who was working behind the bar in Pear Tree in Edinburgh last night .

Your just no cool son.Your just an insignificant,bald before their time,skinny wee fud !

Oh and a paclket of crisps wi that please .

:lol:

Are you just constantly angry?

Naw,but as the thread says "Petty things...."

Had a great night out in Edinburgh last night,but this wee sack just got on my nerves,you know the type

Mr Daefuckall !

Your no him are you ??? :lol:

I can't even pretend to understand that. :lol:

Oh wait, you're talking about the barman. Nah, no me. I'm bald before my time though. Maybe it was my skinny alternative, The Eric-Skint Student.

Edited by The Blair-Skint Student