Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My dad has had a quick squint over it as and it appears as if this is just my supporters club type membership card, and that they'll be sending the tickets out nearer the time.

Nice one

My ps3 keeps overheating and cutting out. Gonna have to go exchange it <_< only had it 2 weeks.

Mine has a broken thermal sensor thing I think. It works sometimes, others it just point blank refuses to.

Although I did get it the day it came out, so I think it's four years old.

My ps3 keeps overheating and cutting out. Gonna have to go exchange it <_< only had it 2 weeks.

Mine has a broken thermal sensor thing I think. It works sometimes, others it just point blank refuses to.

Although I did get it the day it came out, so I think it's four years old.

I rammed the Guitar Hero controller through my PS2 a few years ago, and I've never owned a console since. My childhood died a little that day.

I guess you were rather upset?

Frustrated. I couldn't do some Iron Maiden song so I javellined the guitar and it skelped the bit where you put the controllers in. Tried to resuscitate it but it was no good Captain. Consequently gave up on consoles.

My phone is well and truly fucked, dropped it and the screen is smashed and the phone will not turn on. I phoned to claim my insurance at 2 minutes past 8 only to find out the insurance place closes at 8 :angry:

Aswell as my phone troubles, my car has blown a headlight bulb and a sidelight bulb which I need to go out and change now.

Petty things, but they aren't half getting on my nerves.

Phoned BT Broadband as my connection is mega slow AGAIN. Surprised that I got through straight away and that the Indian chap on the other end had a decent grasp of the English language.

However, he then proceeded to tell me, in about 10 minutes without taking a breath, something that could have been condensed into one sentence.

The engineers are working on upgrading the line, and it'll be ready by the 5th March.

I was losing the will to live by the end of the call.

I've got a job interview tomorrow, which I suppose should be a RTBC, but i just really cant be bothered with it, especially since the email they sent says it will last about 2 and a half hours. If i do 2 and a half hours of wanky team-exercises shite and dont come away from it with a job, I will not be pleased.

I'll offer a piece of advice here, and do with it what you will but...

I wouldn't refer to them as 'wanky team exercises' upon your arrival at the interview. ;)

I hope this helps. :)

Well, I think I'm done being the nice guy. I told my friend that her boyfriend seems to be messing her about, and for that all I get is an inbox full of hate mail telling me how much of a p***k I am. I did have a feeling it would blow back in my face, but I didn't expect to be told that I made the whole thing up.

Luckily she seems to be the only one that believes I'm telling the truth. I'm fucking raging with the whole thing and I have jury duty at 11. I'm too drunk to deal with that.

At least if he's black I'll know he's guilty.