Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Carnage!

Something happened in my flat last night, at about 3am, which ended up with my flatmates boyfriend having an argument with my other two female flatmates who hate him (and his girlfriend).

Long story short, one of them told him that his lass had pumped some other bloke a while back, so he punched a hole through the shitty dry wall, and was booted out of the building.

So I got to go to sleep listening to the sound of crying, and the Glee soundtrack.

f**k sake.

:lol:

Oh for fuck's sake. Since when was Wayne Bridge withdrawing from the England team worthy of debate on Question Time?

There's always some sort of non political question at the end that they all immediately dismiss as being non important and state there are more pressing political issues to discuss (so they can get some applause), before going on to chuck in their tuppence worth.

There's always some sort of non political question at the end that they all immediately dismiss as being non important and state there are more pressing political issues to discuss (so they can get some applause), before going on to chuck in their tuppence worth.

True, but this is a non-story which has already been brought up in two previous Question Times. In what was a QT in Cardiff, it seems a bit pathetic that the England National Team is seen as worthy of discussion... again.

Alarms. Firstly the fire-alarm in my block went off at 7.30 this morning! It then goes off again at 5.30 this evening when I'm about to have a wee sleep and now the alarm in the warehouse across the road is going off just as I was about to head to bed!! :angry:

The alarm outside has now been on and off since I posted this. The alarm goes for 20 minutes then goes off for 20 minutes! It's so loud :(

My car gets vandalised with tomato ketchup, tampons and underwear from i girl that i was seeing in the college car park without me even knowing about it. And now i'm supposed to be guilty for telling the bitch she was out of line for taking the 'tame' prank too far? No! f**k off!! f**k right off!!! :angry:

Needless to say i wont be going near her again...

My car gets vandalised with tomato ketchup, tampons and underwear from i girl that i was seeing in the college car park without me even knowing about it. And now i'm supposed to be guilty for telling the bitch she was out of line for taking the 'tame' prank too far? No! f**k off!! f**k right off!!! mad.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif did it all come out?

I remember on my last day of school some girl got her car smeered in egg and flower and silly string.... could have been worse I suppose so consider yourself lucky.laugh.gif

My car gets vandalised with tomato ketchup, tampons and underwear from i girl that i was seeing in the college car park without me even knowing about it. And now i'm supposed to be guilty for telling the bitch she was out of line for taking the 'tame' prank too far? No! f**k off!! f**k right off!!! mad.gif

....until one night out after a few drinks too many and a bawsack that's bigger than a spacehopper. We've all been there at some point.

My car gets vandalised with tomato ketchup, tampons and underwear from i girl that i was seeing in the college car park without me even knowing about it. And now i'm supposed to be guilty for telling the bitch she was out of line for taking the 'tame' prank too far? No! f**k off!! f**k right off!!! :angry:

Go to her house and top-decker her toilet (shite in the cisterin so everytime she flushes it's shitty water).

A lorry threw up a couple of stones on my way to Uni this morning and chipped my windscreen. I've only just found out that my insurance company doesn't include windscreen cover, I'm mighty pissed off at myself for not noticing this when I took it out. I need to pay for any repair myself :(

A lorry threw up a couple of stones on my way to Uni this morning and chipped my windscreen. I've only just found out that my insurance company doesn't include windscreen cover, I'm mighty pissed off at myself for not noticing this when I took it out. I need to pay for any repair myself :(

ag1fh0.jpg

Payday for this bad mofo'!