Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My back door won't open <_<

Never use Weatherseal for windows and doors. :angry:

I trust that your back door is incredibly tight, I would try some oil based lubricant to ease it open.

On the plus side no-one will be able to break in your back door break in through your back door. ;)

Sorry!

I'm suprised no-one has made a comment on this :ph34r:

There you go. ;):lol:

Ouch! how much vino? :P

How's Italia anyhoo?

No no, some fat kid pushed me into a metal railing whilst playing football on Tuesday. Looks like my season is already over. Need to get some scan that will show the extent of the damage :(

Italy is great, very hot and I am only half an hour outside Rome B)

Excellent, 2 nice looking women for me to have a go at :D

Damn that Sarah being engaged! <_< <_< <_<

The way you go on, you'd think you could have your pick of women. :lol:

They haven't phoned about my car yet. Grr. They have an hour, then I'm phoning them. :guns

My gran's in hospital. Don't know how much longer she has left.

Sorry to hear that big fella.

However its does present a Dilema

its either

A, be nice and visit her and hope she has time to change her will,

or

B, carry on regardless

;)

Edited by Whistle Blower

Sorry to hear that big fella.

However its does present a Dilema

its either

A, be nice and visit her and hope she has time to change her will,

or

B, carry on regardless

;)

You heartless b*****d!

I'm going to visit later today. :ph34r:

Just back.

She fell and broke her collarbone and her legs have gone totally now, so she'll get home in a wheelchair and need 24 hour care. I don't think she'll last long.

She's bloody great, my gran. She taught me as much about life as my parents ever did, maybe more.

There should be a thread on P&B to record bitter-sweet moments where silver linings appear in the darkest of clouds or when a nasty negative appears to blight an otherwise positive moment.

Two examples for me just now: I have just bought a new telly (good :) ) but it came out the fund for my wedding and I will need to find 500 notes from somewhere to cover it (not so good :( ).

Another: I am currently the winning bidder for a pair of Nike golf shoes on Ebay (good). I dont play golf. (bad).

Is this sort of thing worthy of a thread of its own? or does the individual just have to decide whether the positive outweighs the negative or vice versa and post accordingly?? :unsure:

There should be a thread on P&B to record bitter-sweet moments where silver linings appear in the darkest of clouds or when a nasty negative appears to blight an otherwise positive moment.

Two examples for me just now: I have just bought a new telly (good :) ) but it came out the fund for my wedding and I will need to find 500 notes from somewhere to cover it (not so good :( ).

Another: I am currently the winning bidder for a pair of Nike golf shoes on Ebay (good). I dont play golf. (bad).

Is this sort of thing worthy of a thread of its own? or does the individual just have to decide whether the positive outweighs the negative or vice versa and post accordingly?? :unsure:

Why did you bid for them?