Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

He's great value for any student of humanity though. Not content with ridiculing the quality of education in Brechin using sentences that would make a four year old blush, he's now decided that David Villa is the best striker in the world.

See you on the other side of the Bell Curve, indeed.

At the risk of pointing out the blindingly obvious, who are "they"? Foreigners?

As for Sutton01 though, that sounds seriously screwed up. I think you'll find if they don't wipe it, and you mention taking legal advice, they'll think again.

yeah I was referring to Johnny Foreigner. Sorry, I was only taking the piss. :lol:

Thanks lichtie but unfortunately, he's actually in hospital (which makes it even worse).

He's 87 and suffering from heart failure, which has led to all sorts of problems, one of which is a serious infection on his leg, which weeps fluid constantly.

Funny you should mention your old man. I was reading the Locked Doors/XBL/Factions/Agendas/Clabrian mafia thread earlier and you say you wouldn't mind your dad getting stolen. Then you offered someone money to ''take him away''.

:D

That was a funny thread.

Champions league highlights. Steve Ryder just came out with "It must be doubly disappointing for Man Utd, knowing it was straight forward opponents in the semi"

Just been knocked out, and there still calling everyone else pish.

The sports show that STV have on.

I've seen it advertised a couple of times, and I decided to have a wee sneak peak to see what it's like. The grey-haired c**t said "Arjen van Robben". Nae more.

Edited by Smurph

Guest The Phoenix

Funny you should mention your old man. I was reading the Locked Doors/XBL/Factions/Agendas/Clabrian mafia thread earlier and you say you wouldn't mind your dad getting stolen. Then you offered someone money to ''take him away''.

:D

That was a funny thread.

I'd forgotten about that. :lol:

Right now the NHS would probably pay to have him stolen.

His body may be weak but his tongue is still strong.

Rupert Murdoch is hiding The Times online behind a paywall from June.

This is the gay, because I've gotten into the habit of reading their Sport news pretty much every day.

I agree man, it's fucking bollocks. The comment and debate pieces over the last few weeks have been of the very highest calibre. I might actually subscribe to the site because it's just that good.

The sinking feeling you get when the £550 excess appears in your head is incredible. I thought back to when I actually hired the car. The woman behind the counter and I had a little chuckle about it. "Excess waiver insurance? Oh ho ho, I'm not planning to crash, am I? Ho ho ho!" Pride has truly come before a fall on the top floor of the Waitrose car park.

Waitrose in Glasgow?

I don't remember seeing any bollards up there, unless it was the Hilton's car park. It's still fairly tight up there anyway.