Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

First poor decision of the World Cup, was never a red card for Cahill.

Robert Green's decision not to get his body behind the ball?

she's having an eel of a time.

Yeah, no need to get crabby about it. She thinks she can just mussel in with a two prawned attack on the trawler school of thought which really is a bit of a red herring of an argument.

Coa(s)t's on. :ph34r:

Thought that i might be off work for 6 weeks but after talking to a mate at work who had the same injury looks like i may be off longer. :(

I will be bored after 3 days.

It takes a while to build the strength of the wrist and hand back up after the cast comes off. I couldn't write properly for about another month or so after my cast came off. If you're doing lots of unloading and driving it'll be a big no no.

At least you've got the World Cup to watch!

Thought that i might be off work for 6 weeks but after talking to a mate at work who had the same injury looks like i may be off longer. sad.gif

You should be fine to drive, one suggestion until you are back to 100% would be to increase your following distance to a month.

Thought that i might be off work for 6 weeks but after talking to a mate at work who had the same injury looks like i may be off longer. :(

That is not good Keith. I fear the Underwood may be getting a wee visit back and forward ;)

Knowing you though, you will try and get backer quicker than the Docs recommend. If the good lady is reading this, please tell her to keep you from doing anything daft

Ps, Hiya June :D

It takes a while to build the strength of the wrist and hand back up after the cast comes off. I couldn't write properly for about another month or so after my cast came off. If you're doing lots of unloading and driving it'll be a big no no.

At least you've got the World Cup to watch!

Lossing £300+ a month in wages though :(

That is not good Keith. I fear the Underwood may be getting a wee visit back and forward ;)

Knowing you though, you will try and get backer quicker than the Docs recommend. If the good lady is reading this, please tell her to keep you from doing anything daft

Ps, Hiya June :D

Might offer to work in the office so can get back quicker.

Midge bites. Im completely fucking covered in them and theyve all swollen up, Itchy as f**k and driving me mad.

Anyone got any remedies? Ive already taken anti-histamines etc

Avon, used to do a thing called "skin so soft" :unsure:

When I done the hill walknig , it was the only decent repelent I could get

Also takes the itchiness away

The skin so Soft stuff only works as a repellent, I think. It also doesn't seem to work for everyone.

It worked for me Reina. I was the only one at Slighachan camp site in Skye not to be bothered by them :unsure:

Now that place was full of the wee blighters. Had to light a fire just to keep them away