Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Car went through the 100,000 miles barrier last night dry.gif

Fair enough in this day and age it isn't as bad as it used to be, but it's still a sign of bad things to come from my ever-pessimistic perspective.

I had a Vauxhall that 200,000 on the clock when it died.

Lost 9-0 at 7's last night albeit against the best team in the league

Gone are the days of tremendous teamwork and effort to be replaced by stroppy individuals and lack of effort.

After sitting pretty in 2nd just after the halfway point in the season we are now on a 3 game losing run and it doesn't look like ending.

Nights out being cancelled due to 'adverse' weather conditons

Fives being cancelled due to 'adverse' weather conditions, just get an orange ball

So it's reconstructing the extent of an ice sheet or redrafting my dissertation. Brilliant night planned for me....

My Christmas was looking so good this year. I was going to go to Ireland as we usually do to see family and do the nice big family Christmas dinner. Then it was a trip to Belfast to see my dad and granny, as well as a night out in Belfast with friends from uni. Now my mum's turned around and said we aren't going and will just spend it in Edinburgh because she doesn't really have money for flights, which I know isn't the real reason. I'm so pissed off it's unreal.

Despite her fucking up my christmas she'll be assuming that I'll be home for the Christmas period, but I'm not having it this year. I'll come home on the 24th and go back to Glasgow early on the 26th, even if I'm in a city where everybody I know is away home for a few weeks. Going to be one shite Christmas. sad.gif

Edited by Guest

My Christmas was looking so good this year. I was going to go to Ireland as we usually do to see family and do the nice big family Christmas dinner. Then it was a trip to Belfast to see my dad and granny, as well as a night out in Belfast with friends from uni. Now my mum's turned around and said we aren't going and will just spend it in Edinburgh because she doesn't really have money for flights, which I know isn't the real reason. I'm so pissed off it's unreal.

Despite her fucking up my christmas she'll be assuming that I'll be home for the Christmas period, but I'm not having it this year. I'll come home on the 24th and go back to Glasgow early on the 26th, even if I'm in a city where everybody I know is away home for a few weeks. Going to be one shite Christmas. sad.gif

Pay for your own flight:)

Went to the Doctors on Saturday and I have chicken pox. Going to miss 3 assessments in college and the doctor recommends I stay off for 2 weeks, f**k my life. <_<

Edited by uni