Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The point I was making was that there could be several questions that require an understanding of the rise of the Nazis which don't reference them in the actual question and which don't place them at the entire heart of the question.

For example a question like "Discuss the extent to which economic conditions were responsible for the fall of the Weimar Republic" has a large focus on a particular area of History which requires pre-requisite knowledge of the rise of the Nazis, a connected but also distinct cause of the fall of the Weimar Republic. The question is not about the rise of the Nazi party; nonetheless an understanding of it must be demonstrated to give an adequate answer to the question.

That isn't prerequsite knowledge. The course content on the rise of the Nazis is directly related to answering that question. That knowledge is tested by the question, if you fail to mention the Nazis, your answer is insufficient.

If you can't grasp that the Nazis form a major part of that question, you're an idiot. So you're either a pedant defending idiocy or an idiot yourself. It's a toughie.

Another pet hate - listening to students whinge about studying the topics in the previous exams and then find that they're not in their exam.'But it was in the last three!" - more reason why it's more likely not to turn up!!!

The examination in 2009 pretty much had a different set of topics and questions therefore nae much to go on.

:lol: Aye, right

It's a trap!

"Yeah, I'm not too bothered what you get me, never really seen the point in Valentines day anyway"

<_<

Exactly lads.

I'm not :D

Hallmark moneymaker day ;)

Yer hairy welders arse!

It's four kiloweight of chocolates and a dozen throw pillows at the very least, or I'm getting scowled at until Easter.