Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest The Phoenix

Thanks. I was thinking about getting the Revolver out, that's how distressing my Beatles situation was. That was Yesterday though, I'm now sure I can get by with a little help from my friends, my attitude to these little b*****ds is very much Live and Let Die.

That's it, I'm all out.

I imagine, when I'm sixty four, the long and winding road will be nearing the end for me too.

Well, Well, Well, Oh, Well. :(

Guest The Phoenix

Revision.

Why Study For Exams?

Are they not about what you know, not about how much you can cram into your head the night before?

Some boy in my college class asked me to go to his 21st birthday meal today. I told him last week that I couldn't go because I was skint and I had a job interview on Monday. He said "fair enough". So here I am browsing on facebook and the c**t is expecting me to pay for a meal I told him well in advance that I couldn't make! What a w**k. I ain't fucking giving over anything! I think a square go will be eminent. I will inform all you P&B folk how it goes!