Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

There is a gala day happening in the area I work, and the organisers are friends with my boss, which has resulted in his son putting on a wrestling show at the event for the second year running. After my sensational appearance as MC last year, I have been invited back. This time, however, I find out I'm being put right in the firing line where I will have about 100 screaming children running towards me and somehow have to keep some sort of order while they attempt to give me money to have pictures taken with the wrestlers.

This isn't too much of a problem, because I'll be taking a large stick with me in case any of the b*****ds get out of hand. The real problem is that I have been put into the position of the Dick & Dom type of arsehole who has to try and entertain these fucking children, and my friend has accepted a request from a regular at the pub who wants me to sing happy birthday to a wee lassie who is 9 today.

Oh, and when the show is finished I need to go to work. The people who will be drinking in the pub tonight are the people who will be at the show with their screaming children earlier in the afternoon.

I do believe I'm going to get ripped a new arsehole tonight.

There is a gala day happening in the area I work, and the organisers are friends with my boss, which has resulted in his son putting on a wrestling show at the event for the second year running. After my sensational appearance as MC last year, I have been invited back. This time, however, I find out I'm being put right in the firing line where I will have about 100 screaming children running towards me and somehow have to keep some sort of order while they attempt to give me money to have pictures taken with the wrestlers.

TOMA IS PEADO BEAR!! :o

Managed to avoid the Champions league final score all night (I have it sky plus'd, and I was working) until I walked in the door where the first thing my girlfriend says to me is "Can't believe Barca won 3-1 huh".

Raging doesny cover this.

Guest The Phoenix

Suspension, windscreen wiper linkage, exhaust mount, plus quite a few wee things. Parts were 400 or so, labour 200

Are you sure it's the same car you got back? :unsure:

A young lad I know from my hometown has been stabbed to death, didn't know him personally but in a relatively small town he was one of the faces you would see around a lot. Gutted for his brother and sister who are both cracking folk. Terrible news to hear for anyone, let alone someone you know.... :(

A young lad I know from my hometown has been stabbed to death, didn't know him personally but in a relatively small town he was one of the faces you would see around a lot. Gutted for his brother and sister who are both cracking folk. Terrible news to hear for anyone, let alone someone you know.... :(

Presume this is in Burntisland? I'll probably be asked to look into this when I'm back at work tomorrow.

Sad.