Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Oh, I have a tale of pizza hut...

The cheese slides off their pizzas because the puree is too watery.

I have discussed this with Halfaperson before and he reasoned with me. I accepted his reasoning. I have no recollection of what he said though. Perhaps he can repeat himself.

I think the essence of the discussion is that my predecessor in Perth used to water down the sauce to cut costs whereas I didn't. Not a story that's likely to be picked up by any of the big Hollywood studios, but there you go.

Swampy...it's a living :(

:lol:

Guest xbasslichtie
Yesss! I'm the manager of the Stirling Branch! Get it up you Falkirk 2!

Stirling pizza hut scares me! It looks like one of those places where you go in and sit down,and I have no idea if you can wander in and get something for a takeaway. I hate going for sit down meals.

I did like Pizza Hut, but every time Im in the area, I drive by it, slow down, discuss the options with the others in the car "yeah, lets go in!", but then wimp out every time. Moi, neurotic and paranoid? :ph34r:

Anyway, maybe you can clarify this one for me - can you wander in to the Stirling branch and get a takeaway?

It used to piss me off when I worked in BK and snotty kids would come in asking for a Happy Meal, I used to delight in telling them they were in the wrong restaurant.

It used to piss me off when I worked in BK and snotty kids would come in asking for a Happy Meal, I used to delight in telling them they were in the wrong restaurant.

LOL.

What's the equivalent in Burger King?

I like Burger King better than McDonalds, although my view on McDonalds is tainted after I was ill for three days post McD food. I vomited on the floor and the gherkin from my burger was undigested. :lol:

Swampy...it's a living :(

:lol:

I know, and I really have nothing against the people who work there. I just think the concept and the ingredients are shit, but I know that's not your part of it. High-five.

Stirling pizza hut scares me! It looks like one of those places where you go in and sit down,and I have no idea if you can wander in and get something for a takeaway. I hate going for sit down meals.

I did like Pizza Hut, but every time Im in the area, I drive by it, slow down, discuss the options with the others in the car "yeah, lets go in!", but then wimp out every time. Moi, neurotic and paranoid? :ph34r:

Anyway, maybe you can clarify this one for me - can you wander in to the Stirling branch and get a takeaway?

Yeah just come in, menus are on the bar facing you. Bob's your uncle and Fanny is, indeed, your aunt.

I'll look out for a bearded man. One of my customers had a TREMENDOUS handlebar moustache the other day; we're always on the look out for impressive facial hair at Pizza Hut.

Guest The Phoenix
Yeah, if you rub him up the right way a little bit more, he might refrain from throwing you out next time you're in, leering at his female staff. :lol:

Sam - I'm shocked! And on reflection, saddened and disappointed in you. :(

And no, I won't be rubbing him up any which way. ;)

See in Pizza Hut, see if I went in with two mates, and ordered the buffet for myself and they didn't order anything, but I went up to the buffet and got tonnes of slices and they started tucking in, could we get away with it?

No. It's 'per person'.

We get a lot of tourists trying to smuggle bits out in their handbag. That's low.

Guest The Phoenix
Yeah just come in, menus are on the bar facing you. Bob's your uncle and Fanny is, indeed, your aunt.

I'll look out for a bearded man. One of my customers had a TREMENDOUS handlebar moustache the other day; we're always on the look out for impressive facial hair at Pizza Hut.

Extra Topping? :unsure:

No. It's 'per person'.

We get a lot of tourists trying to smuggle bits out in their handbag. That's low.

Since we're all being gay and talking about work...

Do you know what annoys me? Morons who ask for the one hour service on their prints, then don't come back for it until the next day. Or customers who ask for the 24 hour service on their prints, and then come back for them the same day.

But what really, really takes the biscuit. Customers who ask me "What does one hour mean? 20 minutes, half an hour?". No, it means one hour.

I know, and I really have nothing against the people who work there. I just think the concept and the ingredients are shit, but I know that's not your part of it. High-five.

The concept ain't so bad.. It's just oven baked pizzas albeit catered to the masses. The ingredients are pretty poor, I agree. A straw poll of Pizza Hut employees (conducted by me) revealed that many thought the most likely ingredient for our pepperoni was cat.

The concept ain't so bad.. It's just oven baked pizzas albeit catered to the masses. The ingredients are pretty poor, I agree. A straw poll of Pizza Hut employees (conducted by me) revealed that many thought the most likely ingredient for our pepperoni was cat.

:lol::lol::lol:

Good grief. That reminds me, I had a spicy chicken pizza last night. Not from pizza hut might I add? And I had chilled coca-cola with it, with no ice.

Seriously.

Do you know what annoys me? Morons who ask for the one hour service on their prints, then don't come back for it until the next day. Or customers who ask for the 24 hour service on their prints, and then come back for them the same day.

But what really, really takes the biscuit. Customers who ask me "What does one hour mean? 20 minutes, half an hour?". No, it means one hour.

In a world of morons they are the ultimate in morons.

Morons :angry:

Guest The Phoenix

I'm the Naked Civil Servant. :ph34r:

That should cover all aspects of your post.

Guest xbasslichtie

Cheers! I look forward to stuff crust cat pizza. :lol:

Anyway, a nag. Despite demonstrating my project today, my work is not over as Ive been persuaded by a lecturer to take his PhD. I had originally decided not to apply for the scholarship, but he spent half an hour today selling it to me - and then telling me he wasnt pressuring me!

Its nice to be wanted, specially as my last offer fell through due to an unexpected death. But to the nag now (my god its a long winded nag), Ive got to fill in my application by tomorrow morning as thats when the meeting is and Ive spent the last hour staring blankly at my personal statement - complete brick wall. :(

In a world of morons they are the ultimate in morons.

Morons :angry:

No, no.

I once had a guy come in (to Pizza Hut, obviously, and he wasn't taking the piss, and ask for a burger.

I stifled the guffaws and managed to utter, ' Naw mate , we don't do burgers- this is PIZZA HUT.'

'err, Gimme a cheeseburger then.'

or when i was a waiter, i served two girls who were having trouble deciding:

'would you like to order?'

'...'

' If you like you can get one medium sized pizza and do half one topping, half the other'

'...'

'I mean, you can get one half of the pizza with what you like and you can get the other half with your choice.'

' Errrrrrr awright.' * girls close the menus*

' :huh: 'well, what do you want on either side?'

Girl 1: ' I'll huv a cheese and tomato'

Girl 2: ' I'll huv a margarita'

Morons.