Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Why couldn't you just transfer her?? :blink:

I'm the end of the line, there's no way I can do that. Upon explaining this to her, I was met with "this is a disgrace". No, what's a disgrace is your plain stupidity in thinking the photo lab dealt with fridges and freezers, but the electrical desk did not.

No, no and thrice no!

At my work, we constantly get folk phoning my department about other types of policy, stuff we don't deal with etc., this despite them usually having a letter showing the CORRECT number they dial. If you transfer them, they'll never learn to take an extra five seconds to look for the correct number, as all they'll do is keep phoning the wrong one looking to be transferred!

Of course I agree with this and would practise the same if I had the ability.

However, I just plain cannot transfer calls from the line I'm on when at work. Customers aren't lazy, they're just stupid. Why select the photo lab and not the electrical desk in the first place? :lol:

Mrs WB's work has been taken over.

Mrs WB's Work

***prays for redundancy***

I work in the same building and from what I've heard the job losses are over three years, if that's the case they should manage it by natural wastage.

Pretty shabby way of treating people, Resolution must have known when they took them on last year that they were going to outsource their work, yet they never said a thing to them until today.

I work in the same building and from what I've heard the job losses are over three years, if that's the case they should manage it by natural wastage.

Mrs WB was at the managers meeting yesterday and thats what was said.

She will be on maternity leave in October, so we are hoping she gets her redundancy before then.

Mrs WB was at the managers meeting yesterday and thats what was said.

She will be on maternity leave in October, so we are hoping she gets her redundancy before then.

Fair enough, I'm still with Abbey so all the stuff we were hearing was second hand (at best) and no doubt suffered from the usual chinese whispers.

Fraserburgh. Sorry to anyone that lives there, but I hate you all. If you want to blame someone, you can blame the snotty bint I just spoke to. If that's not a good enough reason, the fact that I've been there should suffice.

I feel your pain, my PTTGOYN - Livingston <_<:angry:

Apparently it was national no signalling day through there <_<

Guest The Phoenix
StandFree likes it when I'm angry with him.

Turns him on, you know.

:lol:

I don't but I'll take your word for it. :)

Just verbal or are we talking about handcuffs and whip type domination as well? :unsure:

Guest xbasslichtie
Full on SaintSam ownership and domination.

He loves it.

I think someone might have to go and revive CTWD when he reads this.

Guest The Phoenix
I think someone might have to go and revive CTWD when he reads this.

I rather suspect his has his hand full at the moment. :rolleyes:;)

Cheers! I look forward to stuff crust cat pizza. :lol:

Anyway, a nag. Despite demonstrating my project today, my work is not over as Ive been persuaded by a lecturer to take his PhD. I had originally decided not to apply for the scholarship, but he spent half an hour today selling it to me - and then telling me he wasnt pressuring me!

Its nice to be wanted, specially as my last offer fell through due to an unexpected death. But to the nag now (my god its a long winded nag), Ive got to fill in my application by tomorrow morning as thats when the meeting is and Ive spent the last hour staring blankly at my personal statement - complete brick wall. :(

He'll probably get some money if you take it. He might want to bum you as well, I'd watch out.