Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Guest bairnbabe

Ach college is really annoying me (thats polite), I don't even know if I want to go back for a few months in September, i'm that hacked off with it. If I don't do it, I don't get my qualification, but if I do, do it, then its going to be months of more stress.

Ach college is really annoying me (thats polite), I don't even know if I want to go back for a few months in September, i'm that hacked off with it. If I don't do it, I don't get my qualification, but if I do, do it, then its going to be months of more stress.

I'd be inclined to go with the latter or all the hard works been for nothing, you can recover from the stress after you've finished ;)

Guest bairnbabe
I'd be inclined to go with the latter or all the hard works been for nothing, you can recover from the stress after you've finished ;)

I know, its just the thought of going back for a few months and going back through the stress again thats putting me off.

Got a lot to think about over the next month or so.

I know, its just the thought of going back for a few months and going back through the stress again thats putting me off.

Got a lot to think about over the next month or so.

Sounds like what I went through at High school, I decided to go back for 5th year and lasted 3 weeks :blink: it was a big decision though cause I was bullied at school so to decide to go back for more was a big deal but in the end I had to give in :( never looked back since though ;)

What's for you will never go by you, as my mother-in-law often tells me :D

Msc projects....

Having begun this in early May and by the end of the second week of that month having worked out what I needed to do I've sat around doing f**k all for the last two weeks (except allow my P&B post rate shoot up) since no one will give me access to the equipment to do my experiments. The guy said to me "most Msc students don't produce much practical outcome" no shit sherlock, I wonder why not?????

Thankfully they might finally be letting me do some work!

Edited by renton

My sister in law is a fucking bitch. Having failed to destroy my friendship with someone she is now setting about my marriage.

And mortgage companies who re incompetent.

Guest bairnbabe
My sister in law is a fucking bitch. Having failed to destroy my friendship with someone she is now setting about my marriage.

And mortgage companies who re incompetent.

As the old saying goes, you can pick yer friends, but ye cannae pick yer family.

Chin up Rowan ;)

Guest bairnbabe
GRRRRR!!!! Last period today was fucking horrible, I absolutely detest that bunch of ignorant fuckwits.

Aaaarrrggggghhh!!!!!!

That's better :)

What year are they?

What year are they?

End of second year, we changed timetable last week, so they're technically third year now. Half of them will end up either in jail or on the dole. Delinquents.

Guest bairnbabe
End of second year, we changed timetable last week, so they're technically third year now. Half of them will end up either in jail or on the dole. Delinquents.

:lol::lol: They may mature of the summer and surprise you, when they come back in August!! :rolleyes:

Here's hoping. I wont be holding my breath though. Honestly - disruptive kids I can deal with. It's not a problem if there's 3 or 4 of them in one class. But when you get a class of 29 where about 14 of them could be classed as 'disruptive' (2 of them are on medication for ADHD - and it doesn't work), you don't stand a chance. I don't even have any in-class support. And I'm the only teacher in the school who gets them in that combination, so noone else seems to have a problem with them. I'm going to be tearing my hair out by the end of their standard grade. I've already had them for a year, got them for another two. :(

This is not at all petty and probably shouldn't be in here, but I didn't want to start a thread about it.

A young Ayr fan drowned in the river Ayr last night while swimming with friends.

Tragic

His name was Andy Young and he went to every game, home and away.

Rest in peace.

This is not at all petty and probably shouldn't be in here, but I didn't want to start a thread about it.

A young Ayr fan drowned in the river Ayr last night while swimming with friends.

Tragic

His name was Andy Young and he went to every game, home and away.

Rest in peace.

Jesus, that is horrific. Rest in peace young man :(

A grey squirrel has been digging up the plants in the tubs I stuck on the window ledge outside, clearly irritated that I hate their kind.

So you have the same problems with squirrels as me then. There are loads of squirrels at our apartments, and one day i was walking along, minding my own business when a piece of bread landed on my head. I looked up to see a squirrel staring at me, with a smile on its face.

I told my wife, and she didnt beleive me. A few days later, and we are both walking out when i got a piece of pizza crust dropped on my head. :angry:

Colleagues who keep on at you saying "have you got a start date for your new job yet?". Honestly, I was offered a new job 3 weeks ago and I told my boss and team mates/colleagues about it the following day. I told them at the time I likely wouldn't get a start date for 4-6 weeks.

Ever since they've been constantly on at me about when I'll likely be leaving.

I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE GOT THE DATE! UNTIL THEN SHUT THE F**K UP!! :angry: