Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Glad to have been able to help! ;) If I'd known, I would have offered to warm up your shower for you! :o:ph34r: As if I'd get the chance! :rolleyes::(

My moan - what a wierd place Aberdeen is!.....

2. I met a really lovely person to share a birthday drink with in Aitchies Bar, had a good laugh with her (I think, hope I didn't come across as too 'needy' :ph34r: ) and then she disappeared in a flash excusing herself by saying she urgently needed a shower as she had a whole band's sweat over her. :huh: And she didn't even invite me round for a cup of tea. :(

3. I then ended up over the river Dee (that part of Aberdeen reeks of fish BTW! :ph34r: ) in a bar called The Grampian where I saw the first half of the Scotland game. I asked a guy where the toilets were, he pointed them out, and I suddenly thought I know you. I came back and he said 'Nick? I said Alan? And it was Guinness Alan from Ayr - in Aberdeen! :o Small world or what :huh:

The Grampian? Did you follow me home? :o I knew there was something dodgy about you :P And it was only 3 members sweat, not all of them! :lol:

Glad to have been able to help! ;) If I'd known, I would have offered to warm up your shower for you! :o:ph34r: As if I'd get the chance! :rolleyes::(

My moan - what a wierd place Aberdeen is!.....

1. A guy and his girlfriend at the bus station were seeing someone off and decided to get into an argument with the bus, which then ran over his foot. Cue him chasing the bus down the middle of the road in he rush hour traffic. :blink:

2. I met a really lovely person to share a birthday drink with in Aitchies Bar, had a good laugh with her (I think, hope I didn't come across as too 'needy' :ph34r: ) and then she disappeared in a flash excusing herself by saying she urgently needed a shower as she had a whole band's sweat over her. :huh: And she didn't even invite me round for a cup of tea. :(

3. I then ended up over the river Dee (that part of Aberdeen reeks of fish BTW! :ph34r: ) in a bar called The Grampian where I saw the first half of the Scotland game. I asked a guy where the toilets were, he pointed them out, and I suddenly thought I know you. I came back and he said 'Nick? I said Alan? And it was Guinness Alan from Ayr - in Aberdeen! :o Small world or what :huh:

4. Then I had a trip back to Glasgow chatting with a Prison Officer and her friend about our past work experiences. And got home to find no-one, not even my kids, had sent me a birthday card! :( And my cats were only pleased to see me 'cos I fed them their tea. :bairn

It was truly a Salvador Dali kind of day! Surreal, man, surreal!

1. :lol:

2. :lol:

3. it certainly is ;)

4. I'd go into a big long sulk

The Grampian? Did you follow me home? :o I knew there was something dodgy about you :P

And it was only 3 members sweat, not all of them! :lol:

:o No I didn't! I had another pint after you'd gone then just went for a wander as I didn't want to get too smashed in Aitchies Bar with still nearly 2 hours till my train. I'd been up the top of the town before so I thought I'd check the harbourside for a change. How do you stand the smell of the fish? It was reeking! :green

And I would have phrased it 'Band members if I were you......just to make it clearer :ph34r::P:lol:;)

It's not always honking, to be honest, only when the fish trucks have gone through recently. You must have just missed one, because it was fine when I walked home. :lol:

Yes 3 members of Snow Patrol is what I could smell. And it was technically their aftershave, not their sweat! :lol:

4. I'd go into a big long sulk

Nah, I've been invited round for tea after I take them climbing tonight. I expect a slap-up feed and lashings of belated cards and presents. :)

Well one can hope, aye?! :unsure::(

It's not always honking, to be honest, only when the fish trucks have gone through recently. You must have just missed one, because it was fine when I walked home. :lol:

Yes 3 members of Snow Patrol is what I could smell. And it was technically their aftershave, not their sweat! :lol:

See, if you didn't smell fish but much later I did, it clearly shows I didn't follow you home! © Inspector Clouseau

No, I know you meant band members of Snow Patrol :rolleyes: - I was desparately failing to Carry On stylee a pun on members ie the male appendage, knob, wanger etc..........oh never mind! :ph34r::rolleyes::lol:

King Street stinks as well. Hope you avoided that area. Torry also has a bad smell because it is near the sewage works.

Raw sewage and the fisk market - the sweet smell of Torry B)

Edited by RiG

King Street stinks as well. Hope you avoided that area. Torry also has a bad smell because it is near the sewage works.

Raw sewage and the fisk market - the sweet smell of Torry B)

I don't know Aberdeen at all well - the whole evening was very strange, including the Brummie who who bought a bottle of Coke from the doorway of Haddows as they wouldn't let him bring his bike into the shop. 'I'm not leaving me boike outside, the last one got nicked ten minutes ago' :blink: . I feel lucky to have got out unscathed! :ph34r::lol:

Edit:

I knew what you meant, I was refusing to rise to the bait.

Andy, Torry isn't as bad as all that! Just because you live in a posh bit. Snobby bugger.

I know you knew I knew what you knew I meant! :P:blink: I was just aiming for the cheap laugh as per usual.

Posh parts in Aberdeen?! :o:blink::unsure:

Edited by Kilt

I knew what you meant, I was refusing to rise to the bait. :P

Andy, Torry isn't as bad as all that! :o Just because you live in a posh bit. Snobby bugger. :P

Sadly I am classed as being in the Seaton area which is anything but posh. Luckily we have Pittodrie in between to split the Seaton Posh from the Seaton dross B)

Posh parts in Aberdeen?! :o:blink::unsure:

I know you are joking but seriously, go out to the West End towards Mannofield and Ruthrieston. Some nice places out that direction. You'd be very surprised at how nice some of them are.

Wish i could take my desk and chair and have a sit outside...the office

i'm in does'nt have air/con and it's like being in a fooking greenhouse....

it's really starting to give me a sore head...... :(

King Street is rotten. Torry has a bad smell because it's minky, nothing to do with the sewage. ;):P

King Street is rotten. Torry has a bad smell because it's minky, nothing to do with the sewage. ;):P

And your neck of the woods is so thrilling this is what it's website has to say about things to see and do there...

Findochty.com

Your guide to Finechty

Things to See & Do

Information on Services, Facilities and Activities available in Finechty and the surrounding area...

• Under Construction!

Please send anything you think should be added here to jamie@findochty.com... Thanks!

:P:lol::lol:;)