Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

:lol:

What is really cheesing me off is that I fell over a loose stone whilst admiring the view at the water's edge at Lake Como and I am currenly sporting a limp and a left ankle that is badged with at least half the colours of the rainbow.

:( I can empathise. When I got back from Aberdeen, rather the worse for wear, my cat insisted on wrapping himself round my legs demanding his tea. I aimed a swift kick at him, completely missed and clobbered the bannisters with my right ankle. Cue much hopping round, cursing and falling over! :ph34r::(

Guest The Phoenix
:( I can empathise. When I got back from Aberdeen, rather the worse for wear, my cat insisted on wrapping himself round my legs demanding his tea. I aimed a swift kick at him, completely missed and clobbered the bannisters with my right ankle. Cue much hopping round, cursing and falling over! :ph34r::(

I have a vision :( -

post-7951-1181295039_thumb.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

How many cats were you seeing at the time? :ph34r:

Because you used their name on a public message board, you will be charged a £1.50 service fee.

"And to think Smithers, you said don't buy the company, nobody will pay extra for tickets....."

i have got to get up at 4am to do the kilbryde hike and i can't get to sleep :(:angry:

have a w**k

Research shows that during ejaculation, men release a cocktail of brain chemicals, including norepinephrine, serotonin, oxytocin, vasopressin, nitric oxide (NO), and the hormone prolactin. The release of prolactin is linked to the feeling of sexual satisfaction, and it also mediates the “recovery time†that men are well aware of—the time a guy must wait before “giving it another go.†Studies have also shown that men deficient in prolactin have faster recovery times.

Prolactin levels are naturally higher during sleep, and animals injected with the chemical become tired immediately. This suggests a strong link between prolactin and sleep, so it’s likely that the hormone’s release during orgasm causes men to feel sleepy.

Fat people get on my nerves. I just want to poke their little tubby bellies with sticks and tell them that they smell in the summertime.

Fridge broken down the other day, only for a day but it's incredible how much you rely on it and it's true that you don't know what you have 'till it's gone; no milk, limited choice of meals. :(

Thank f**k it's back.

Fat people get on my nerves. I just want to poke their little tubby bellies with sticks and tell them that they smell in the summertime.

:lol: My beer gut's actually "shoogling" with laughter at that, despite myself.

The girl on the late shift phoned in sick and so they phoned me to ask me to do her shift instead of my own, but the phone rang off at the last minute and I didn't check the message because I never do really. So I went in for the start of my shift, only to be asked to go home and come back for hers because they can't afford to pay me overtime. :lol:

That's right, they can't afford it. :lol:

Oh well, it does mean I can laze around for another three hours, and it also means I'll be in the lab on my own for seven hours = no checkouts for SaintSam. Score!