Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

The steal pies you get in the shops are small. They have a large top,fooling you into thinking "thats a big one" if you lift up said pie, it is half the size underneath, i am getting around this by making my own. Ans i can add a splash of beer into the gravy, and a splash or two into me. Happy new Year.

In the words of Alan partridge, abso-bloody-exactly. I've since then told the wife to phone her back I was cooking lunch for me and the wife as a surprise tommorow. Which I am.

:lol:

Absolutely brilliant.

In the words of Alan partridge, abso-bloody-exactly. I've since then told the wife to phone her back I was cooking lunch for me and the wife as a surprise tommorow. Which I am.

How can you do that if she knows about it?

Anyway, you're right. That is a right brassneck. Tell her to buy her own. Unless it's that she can't afford it and was trying to blag a lunch, in which case she should have just said.

The steal pies you get in the shops are small. They have a large top,fooling you into thinking "thats a big one" if you lift up said pie, it is half the size underneath, i am getting around this by making my own. Ans i can add a splash of beer into the gravy, and a splash or two into me. Happy new Year.

You may steal pies where you are from, most of us buy them.

Anyway, you're right. That is a right brassneck. Tell her to buy her own. Unless it's that she can't afford it and was trying to blag a lunch, in which case she should have just said.

Perhaps could be the same as the new neighbour from The Royle Family.

Oh aye, she came up with this gem as well - "I couldn't get a steak pie" baws. There is a tesco, an asda, Lidl, Aldi, farmfoods, Iceland, a co-op and numerous butchers within a ten mile radius. I smell shite!

The sister in law phoned the wife today and asked what we are doing on New Year's Day, the wife told her that the Two of us are having steak pie for lunch, the sister in law says if we want we could take the steak pie down to her house so our nephew and the wife's brother in law could get a bit as well. What a fucking cheek!

You should invite them up. Festive spirit and all that.

Oh aye, she came up with this gem as well - "I couldn't get a steak pie" baws. There is a tesco, an asda, Lidl, Aldi, farmfoods, Iceland, a co-op and numerous butchers within a ten mile radius. I smell shite!

Could it be that maybe, just maybe, she is skint and would like to spend some time with her sister?

I knew you'd be along at some point. The wife is going to be out most of the morning. My plan was to have everything cooked and ready for her coming in, she thought she'd be doing it all when she came in. I then had to tell her this so she could tell her sister that we wouldn't be going down to hers.

I knew you'd be along at some point. The wife is going to be out most of the morning. My plan was to have everything cooked and ready for her coming in, she thought she'd be doing it all when she came in. I then had to tell her this so she could tell her sister that we wouldn't be going down to hers.

I just misread your signature.

I thought it said - 'In Granny Murray we trust'.

She was good in Me Too but not that good.

im just about to venture out (im in newcraighall) i'll let you know if shes talking pishflaps