Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

People that can't use the bus properly. For example asking for a return without stating even a vague destination and then standing open-mouthed as the driver asks "where to?", to only reply with "return ticket".

The answer to that is "Back here." Edited by Sergeant Wilson

It's a well known fact you can drown into a table spoon of water.

FFS, just how big is her nose / mouth?

To be fair I was only thinking about ending the "relationship"........drowning her seems a step too far!

International weekend.

People who moan about international weekend. Every time without fail people complain about it despite the fact you know it's coming at around the same times every season. Next people will be slagging off "International summer" when the World Cup is on next year because it means they can't watch their diddy club side getting gubbed 7-0 off Malmo during that time.

"Burd" is incredibly disrespectful. I prefer "Missus", or simply "Girlfriend", and when she cant hear me "Dickchain"

is it really?! I just use it occasionally as a term of endearment.

its not as if I'm suggesting taking the vote off them or banning them from driving!

To be fair I was only thinking about ending the "relationship"........drowning her seems a step too far!

No, it's the only way. She'll be inexperienced on boats. Have a few drinks each, shove her of the front and run her over as well. You can say she didn't realise how slippy it would be. Bob's your uncle. Let is know how you get on.

is it really?! I just use it occasionally as a term of endearment.

its not as if I'm suggesting taking the vote off them or banning them from driving!

:lol: I was only joking, I utterly despise the "Feminist brigade" that say calling your girlfriend your burd is disrespectful while calling every man a pig. That type of woman needs a proper ride

No, it's the only way. She'll be inexperienced on boats. Have a few drinks each, shove her of the front and run her over as well. You can say she didn't realise how slippy it would be. Bob's your uncle. Let is know how you get on.

Thanks......I didn't know Peter Sutcliffe had access to the internet in Prison. :ph34r: