Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

And no, women just aren't funny in general. Now and again I see a comedienne that can make me laugh but I just have to picture Gina Yashere's face and I'm flex with rage.

The only time I went to a comedy club in Glasgow Gina was on and managed to alienate the whole audience with some joke about Edinburgh being better. For the rest of her act people talked amongst themselves.

Sandi Toksvig is shite, Millican is unwatchable, same as Russell Howard.

The good thing about p&b is that every comedian is utterly shit. The only popular ones are the ones that are never on tv and hard to actually see.

It's not limited to comedians; it's everything. Everything is seemingly shit. It's the thing to hate on stuff and deride things. It's not cool to be passionate about something or to dare to like something, unless said thing/person/etc is perceived as 'cutting edge/rebellious/dangerous' etc.

The only time I went to a comedy club in Glasgow Gina was on and managed to alienate the whole audience with some joke about Edinburgh being better. For the rest of her act people talked amongst themselves.

What an utterly precious audience. Why the f**k were they even at a comedy club if they all had a communal cry about a wee joke like that? I thought that was standard fare for comedians to rip the place they're performing. Have you ever seen the Stewart Lee show where he talks about 'Braveheart' being gay? The audience laughed and didn't take a wee wanky huff.

When I watched Sarah Silverman doing stand-up on TV a few years ago I found she was really good. However, her routine was slightly Frankie Boyle-ish in that she was saying a few shocking things.

Women are better on panel shows than on stand-up shows. Sarah Millican is really good on 8 Out of Ten Cats in my opinion.

Fucking Shitrail. 3rd time in a month ive bought a ticket to travel from Elgin to Inverness and the ticket hasnt been checked meaning i could have done the journey for free! Well pissed off spending money i dont need to

You got a seat though? Cause that's a rarity in itself on trains these days.

But if nobody in Glasgow gives a **** about Edinburgh, why would it matter?