Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

When I'm home on my own, I like to have the telly on just so there's some noise in the house. Invariably, I'll be watching Nick Jr for an hour before it actually registers that I'm a 35 year old woman watching Peppa Pig or Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom. I do like the odd joke they put in for the grown ups though. Daddy Pig is my favorite. I like Nanny Plum too.

When I'm home on my own, I like to have the telly on just so there's some noise in the house. Invariably, I'll be watching Nick Jr for an hour before it actually registers that I'm a 35 year old woman watching Peppa Pig or Ben & Holly's Little Kingdom. I do like the odd joke they put in for the grown ups though. Daddy Pig is my favorite. I like Nanny Plum too.

I'm an expert in Peppa Pig! Miss Rabbit and Dr Hamster are tops!

As George would say "NO"

But George always says "dine-saw" for everything!

Adam has a relative who doesn't let her son watch it because she's a bad influence. She pokes her tongue out and blows raspberries and they always argue about whether girls or boys are better. Disgusting behaviour. Someone should do something about it really, for the sake of the children.

Adam has a relative who doesn't let her son watch it because she's a bad influence. She pokes her tongue out and blows raspberries and they always argue about whether girls or boys are better. Disgusting behaviour. Someone should do something about it really, for the sake of the children.

I remember reading a story about a group of mothers (probably Mumsnet types) who had formed some sort of group to ban their children from watching Peppa Pig because it was encouraging them to jump in muddy puddles and be rude. Yeah because kids (I'd wager these idiots included) never used to jump in muddy puddles or be rude prior to Peppa Pig.

Plus if you watch PP she is actually pretty polite saying please and thank you a lot but they always focus on the negatives.

They should bring back Rosie & Jim, two puppets living with a beardy old man on a canal boat. Wholesome!