Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

It is tragic.

If it was not for John Lewis the place would be deserted.

I take it Monti is the penguin?

It is aye.

Things expensive but what wifey wants.

Hate the place.

The walk from the car park to the centre is particularly horrific.

The design is just a shambles.

To all those moaning at courier companies not deliveing your goods on time. Why did you leave it so late?

i ordered a load of stuff on Monday night late.

Wasn't expecting it before XMAS or even this year.

Got a text from DPD yesterday saying they're delivering it today ????

That's service.

i ordered a load of stuff on Monday night late.

Wasn't expecting it before XMAS or even this year.

Got a text from DPD yesterday saying they're delivering it today

That's service.

Aye right, you'll be of to Newbridge to pick it up yourself, bunch of arseholes.

It is aye.

Things expensive but what wifey wants.

Hate the place.

The walk from the car park to the centre is particularly horrific.

The design is just a shambles.

How old is said wifey if she wants a fucking cuddly toy, and an expensive one at that? She's about 15 eh?

Supposed to have been paid yesterday but my work decided I was on the 29th instead. With Xmas, my dad's birthday and Annan away on Saturday a total write off, I may just buy a shit load of drugs and have a smashing New Year.

Aye right, you'll be of to Newbridge to pick it up yourself, bunch of arseholes.

Would actually be ok as I will be in Edinburgh from about 5.00 tonight and have to go right past Newbridge to get there,

I will update with further news later as I know you're all dying to know how this ends.

All the adverts on the radio proclaiming various shops sales that start at arse o'clock on Boxing Day.

Why do you think ruining staffs XMAS day/night by making them work and no public transport to get them in either, is worth shouting about?

What's wrong with waiting til the 27th to reopen?

All the adverts on the radio proclaiming various shops sales that start at arse o'clock on Boxing Day.

Why do you think ruining staffs XMAS day/night by making them work and no public transport to get them in either, is worth shouting about?

What's wrong with waiting til the 27th to reopen?

Asda is open on New Years Day wtf.

To all those moaning at courier companies not deliveing your goods on time. Why did you leave it so late?

Because we're not fucking paid to get parcels there on time, you* are. If you tell us that we can book a collection for a specific day to be delivered the next day, that's pretty much what we expect to happen. If this is going to be a problem, perhaps you shouldn't be telling us that such a service is available. If you tell me you will collect a parcel from me, I would appreciate it if the driver turned up to collect it. I do not expect to have to track the parcel to be told that the collection point was "closed" (a residential property?) when I've waited in all day for him.

*not you specifically, but courier services in general.

Supposed to have been paid yesterday but my work decided I was on the 29th instead. With Xmas, my dad's birthday and Annan away on Saturday a total write off, I may just buy a shit load of drugs and have a smashing New Year.

Who do you bank with? If I'm due to get paid on a Monday it's there on a Saturday with RBS (Clydesdale do it too), so it might be worth checking your balance early doors on Saturday for Annan.

I was frantically sending emails at work until I was basically thrown out by the boss. I can't understand why I went and played Super Smash Bros without finishing my emailing first. Oops.