Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

So you did get two metres; one on each roll.

Yip - it was labelled as "2 x 2m" but both rolls only had a meter on them ... luckily I had a gift bag at hand for the last present.

In my capacity as a grumpy old man I raised it as a topic of conversation during a recent visit from a relative who said they'd also bought Next paper that turned out to only be a meter long.

Bunch of c'nts !!

You doing some last minute shopping?

LoL

No, trying to get into the petrol station and being in a queue for ten mins after being stuck behind the most careful driver in the world breaking at every junction despite no cars around on the way.

I'd heard there are folk on Facebook offering to wrap your presents for you for a fee.

It's the entrepreneurial spirit though - there were folk offering plastic shopping bags from Tesco for 3p on e-bay just after the 5p charge came in.

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the start of my sellotape? I've been running my thumb nail around the roll non-stop for about the last 20 mins but it appears to be one continuous strip. Despite the fact I had used it 2 mins before.

Edited by Dee Man

I was wondering if anyone could help me find the start of my sellotape? I've been running my thumb nail around the roll non-stop for about the last 20 mins but it appears to be one continuous strip. Despite the fact I had used it 2 mins before.

Put it in the freezer for 5 minutes and the end will magically become erect.

It would be funny if this actually works!

Edited by welshbairn