Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Blokes over 30 who still think it's funny to greet their group of male friends with "Hello Ladies" when it wasn't funny the previous fifty times they did it.

Dip your cock in his pint when next he tries it.

Just to prove him wrong, likes; not just 'cause it feels good.

I leant my boss my IPhone charge cable at work today and forgot to grab it back off of him before I left. I've now got no way of charging my phone and I'm not going into the office tomorrow. Means I'll have to buy a new one tomorrow morning from somewhere. :(

I leant my boss my IPhone charge cable at work today and forgot to grab it back off of him before I left. I've now got no way of charging my phone and I'm not going into the office tomorrow. Means I'll have to buy a new one tomorrow morning from somewhere. :(

Grab a coffee at "Place to Eat" in John Lewis. They give you a free 30 minute charge whilst you're in there.

Might work out cheaper than the new cable.

What if you and your mates are having to share a pint between each other?

Not sure; depends whether or not you went to public school, I think. Maybe try his biscuit instead?

Grab a coffee at "Place to Eat" in John Lewis. They give you a free 30 minute charge whilst you're in there.

Might work out cheaper than the new cable.

"but I work at John Lewis!" :bairn

Can you not go (less than) 48 hours without your phone?

Blokes over 30 who still think it's funny to greet their group of male friends with "Hello Ladies" when it wasn't funny the previous fifty times they did it.

Bloke at my work does that all the time. Morning ladies, coffee ladies?, see you tomorrow ladies. f**k off

Can you not go (less than) 48 hours without your phone?

Considering I use it for work and taking photos for work, then no, I simply can't, it's the most important thing I take with me when I'm out working. If it was just a personal phone, I'd have no real issue with that.

Considering I use it for work and taking photos for work, then no, I simply can't, it's the most important thing I take with me when I'm out working. If it was just a personal phone, I'd have no real issue with that.

Not enough mentions of work, IMO.

Not enough mentions of work, IMO.

:lol:

I was thinking that. Im not sure if it came across that I need my phone for work or not?

Edited by Widge

What's got me here is, given all the phones with superior cameras and that use the almost universal mini usb charger, you are using an iphone..

What's got me here is, given all the phones with superior cameras and that use the almost universal mini usb charger, you are using an iphone..

I didn't buy the phone for work, I had the phone before I started.