Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

lol wut? Every time I see someone with either, I think they look terrible.

In what was is that a generalisation

You didn't say "I think they look terrible". You said "they look terrible". That's a definitive statement, based entirely upon your own opinion, hence it's a sweeping generalisation. And you really needed that explained?

Katrina (sp?) Renton has the worst accent on Reporting Scotland. Sounds like she should be in the court rather than reporting outside it.

If you ever watch STV news, Rachel Stewart has the worst accent in the history of television. She constantly sounds like she has a cold

You didn't say "I think they look terrible". You said "they look terrible". That's a definitive statement, based entirely upon your own opinion, hence it's a sweeping generalisation. And you really needed that explained?

Yes, they do look terrible. I can only speak for myself on the subject, I thought that would be obvious

Wouldn't mind this pair coming round to play:

dfaa57ab54375a4c23f3cfcb11380c18.jpg

The one with the green all over her looks a state with that plastered all over her. Still a 'wid' though but she would look so much better without them. Other one isn't so bad but if that's a face tattoo just beside her eye then that's bogging. Still a 'wid' to though.

Someone at the school I was at got an 8 ball tattooed on their neck just behind their lug....

:lol:

I was playing 5's at the pits in Hamilton and the other team had a baldy guy in his full Rangers kit with a tattoo of a handgun on his neck, his moniker was "Boulder".

Larkhall Thistle had a goalkeeper with a massive Tyson-esque face tattoo. He was a fucking headcase.

This whole discussion just convinces me I need more tattoos really.

I've had a cold for about a week now, which better sod off soon because I've got an interview tomorrow morning. I was feeling better this morning after a long soak in the bath but I'm suddenly drained again and I just want to go back to bed.

I've never understood why tattoos invoke such seethe in folk who don't have them.

Aye, I don't have any tattoo's or plan on getting any but it does seem to annoy folk.

Agreed, awful things.

Someone turned up for an interview with me last week with them protruding out all over the place, terrible first impression.

Why?