Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

My knitting was truly ripped today by hearing someone say, "I had to get up at 6 A.M. In the morning!"

My reply of, "Are you sure it wasn't 6 AM in the evening" was met with a blank response. Fuxake......I'm such fun.

Blame Mike Oldfield. Every time I hear Moonlight Shadow, I know I'm going to get angry at the line "Four a.m. In the morning..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e80qhyovOnA#t=1m23s

Edited by Funky Nosejob

My family are all clubbing together to get my dad something for his birthday and he was really keen on some new golf clubs.

He told my mum he did not like golf trollies, and he liked the look of this driver and wedge.

My mums bought the trolley and asked me for £50 for it. I don't grudge paying it, but every time this happens she buys what she's told not to buy. Is this just my mum being a dickhead, or is every woman the same?

When you are behind a car that thinks it is the width of a house. brakes into every corner and at the approach of another vehicle

To add to this, people (mainly women in my experience) who seem to have some sort of fit when trying to overtake a lorry on a dual carriageway, slam on their brakes and wave about their lane as if the lorry is just about to crush them.