Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

After having my haircut the other day, I've realised that without gel in it, it looks pretty shite, of course my PTTGOYN is that I don't actually have any gel in my house!

My family are all clubbing together to get my dad something for his birthday and he was really keen on some new golf clubs.

He told my mum he did not like golf trollies, and he liked the look of this driver and wedge.

My mums bought the trolley and asked me for £50 for it. I don't grudge paying it, but every time this happens she buys what she's told not to buy. Is this just my mum being a dickhead, or is every woman the same?

I'd be strongly advising her to rerurn it and get the clubs instead, saying I'm not particularly happy for (what is also) my present to him being something he clearly doesn't like.

Women love buying things only to take them back later anyway. It's not giving them the full shopping experience otherwise.

Let's face it, anyone who isn't a Weegie is a Teuchter, and no one wants to be a Teuchter.

What about folk from Edinburgh?

I'm neither and want to be known as a "posh c**t"

I now await the witty replay of FTFY and the word posh taken out!

There's absolutely feck all wrong with being a weegie. My maw is and half my family are from Anniesland/Carntyne.

West Coasters shouldn't take it as some sort of insult. Some of the greatest Scots of all time are weegies.

Weegies being anyone that is within a 30 mile radius of Glasgow. :P;)

Edited by 1320Lichtie

West Coasters shouldn't take it as some sort of insult.

I'll fucking West Coaster you, I think you'll find we're not even on the coast.

Interesting to know that you'd class someone from Stirling as a Weegie. Even Livingston is about 30 miles from Glasgow but you wouldn't call them Weegies. Lazy, derogatory term used by lazy, derisory teuchtars.

There's absolutely feck all wrong with being a weegie. My maw is and half my family are from Anniesland/Carntyne.

West Coasters shouldn't take it as some sort of insult. Some of the greatest Scots of all time are weegies.

Weegies being anyone that is within a 30 mile radius of Glasgow. :P;)

Ah so they left the snobby west end, with placed with as Knightswood and moved to the glorious east end