Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Aberdeen fans disrupting my girlfriend's train home, resulting in it being delayed and a dozen or so drunk sheep shagging fiends being questioned by the police at Dundee train station. Bunch of louts.

Cracking excuse that, nobody ever doubts it.

Football fans drunk and rowdy on a train shocker, how long was it delayed for?

Around an hour, was due away at 18.03 but it didn't leave until 19.00. Didn't help that is was freezing at the station either.

I like a good sweeping generalisation. Old Firm fans, full time mummys etc.

My latest one is people that go on holday to Cancun. Over the last few months, several people have boasted about going or having recently been there. Not just mentioning that they're going/have been on holiday like most folk do but really going that extra mile just to stress how luxurious and exlcusive it was as if somehow it was way, way beyond the price bracket of your average Joe.

Why would it be an excuse? I needed to wait with her at the station.

So this is earlier going to Glasgow? Thought you meant coming back from Glasgow this afternoon

I hope your girlfriend doesn't look like a sheep or it would've been a long hour and a half for her

I like a good sweeping generalisation. Old Firm fans, full time mummys etc.

My latest one is people that go on holday to Cancun. Over the last few months, several people have boasted about going or having recently been there. Not just mentioning that they're going/have been on holiday like most folk do but really going that extra mile just to stress how luxurious and exlcusive it was as if somehow it was way, way beyond the price bracket of your average Joe.

And Ayia Napa. And Magaluf. And Kavos.

Perhaps Ibiza as well although I imagine there's maybe a bit more to the place compared to the others.

And Ayia Napa. And Magaluf. And Kavos.

Perhaps Ibiza as well although I imagine there's maybe a bit more to the place compared to the others.

What? You've got that the wrong way round, people that go to kavos/maga/napa don't usually brag about it or give it the big un.

It's usually people that go to Ibiza that act to snobby for places like Maga etc from my experience!!!

Same here AB. Been on one, never again. TBH it kind of feels like what I imagine open-prison would be like, except with plenty of bevvy, good weather and no curfews.

Aye, I always like to go on a wander when I'm on holiday abs hate having everything mapped out for me. I get there's places and times you need to be a bit careful and circumspect, but as you say effectively being locked up in good conditions for a week or two just doesn't appeal.

Never had the hankering to go to one of those all-inclusive prison camps on the coast of some third world hellhole since a girl I used to work with went to the Dominican Republic.

After about a week, her and her man were going stir crazy and asked if they could book a trip to the capital with a guide. No problem, said the rep. The next day, the guide shows up in a jeep along with a huge guy with an assault rifle for security on the excursion.

Aye, I always like to go on a wander when I'm on holiday abs hate having everything mapped out for me. I get there's places and times you need to be a bit careful and circumspect, but as you say effectively being locked up in good conditions for a week or two just doesn't appeal.

They don't lock you in. I quite like the underlying security of knowing I will be well fed and blind drunk the whole time. But I nearly always go out for one meal a day and the local pubs for a few hours at night and to watch football.