Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You spend all day on Pie & Bovril anyway.

We have internet usage leagues in the work. Pop on every half hour for a skek for a minute or two usually. No easy having your head in drawings all day. :P

When the referendum was a bawhair away I spent far to much time on the net though arguing with folk. Got told off for it after septembers league table came in. That was a one off.

I'm not bad for coming on here. Also work flexi time so finished working by 3 most days anyways so might look worse.

Dinna fret quines and loons, I still use say "shite" "lavvy" "arse" amnd various ither Doric/Scottish dialect/language fan spkkin' owwer here. Oh,and occasional bits of Cathnesian minus all th sweary words!

My family are used to it TBH by now, and, obviously I have to be "professional" when in he classroom, but, I'd be if I came out with "yer maw" all I'd get would be blank looks!

Dinna fret quines and loons, I still use say "shite" "lavvy" "arse" amnd various ither Doric/Scottish dialect/language fan spkkin' owwer here. Oh,and occasional bits of Cathnesian minus all th sweary words!

My family are used to it TBH by now, and, obviously I have to be "professional" when in he classroom, but, I'd be if I came out with "yer maw" all I'd get would be blank looks!

All you would get was deported.

http://news.stv.tv/west-central/312440-teacher-who-told-pupil-i-shagged-your-maw-is-struck-off-register/

My local council run swimming pool has a women only night on a Tuesday, which to be honest doesn't bother me.

They have now decided to extend it to a Saturday, from 1pm till close, no men are allowed to use the pool, and nobody under 14 either, meaning women wouldn't even be allowed to take their child with them.

Speaking to one of the staff, he also told us come 1pm all the male staff are relocated to another gym for the rest of the shift.

Now, I think that is taking the piss. on the most popular day of the week, all men and children are banned from using the pool.

Not at all petty, it's blatant discrimination against and demonisation of the male public and staff, and more of the same fashionable infantilisation of women. Unfortunately, this kind of bullshit is becoming endemic on the back of this wave of feminism.

Since I started swimming with my son, I'd imagine everyone at the Leisure Bowl in Alloa is too.

A heifer evening at the baths might not be such a bad idea. One night a week, you have to tip the scales at the weighbridge before the doors open.