Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

I recently got hold of an old friends number from another friend. Now this guy was my best mate for 10 years when I was younger and I've not got a clue what to say to him. I tried to drop him a text the other day, but it's been almost 6 years since I last seen him. I know this sounds really pathetic, but he'll be a completely different person now and I've no idea how to approach this. :/

Or maybe I should just man up!

I'll guarantee that when one of you says "It's been 6 years, what have you been up to?", the other will say "Not much really...".

Or the twat who sends every email as high importance yet when you respond or ask a question they are too busy to respond

I'll raise you the twat who sends emails as high importance despite it not being very importing or high on the list of priorities

I'll raise you the twat who sends emails as high importance despite it not being very importing or high on the list of priorities

Can we add in p***ks that send a "Read Receipt Request" with every fucking email? I hit "No" to every single one of those.

I recently got hold of an old friends number from another friend. Now this guy was my best mate for 10 years when I was younger and I've not got a clue what to say to him. I tried to drop him a text the other day, but it's been almost 6 years since I last seen him. I know this sounds really pathetic,but he'll be a completely different person now and I've no idea how to approach this. :/ Or maybe I should just man up!

No idea what to say? Ridiculously over thinking this here.

Just say 'aryt mate' and take it from there!!! :lol:

If someone texted me 'aryt mate' they'd get ignored for texting like a 13 year old girl.

Just fire off a text like you'd seen him yesterday, littered with personal insults.

Well I wouldn't know as I don't text 13 year old girls... :P

I doubt 13 year old girls say 'aryt mate' though :lol:

This woman in my team has just earned the nickname thrush after her constant ridiculous questions.

Today

"Chips for lunch?"

Me: "aye"

"Just chips?"

"Aye"

"No beans, no cheese, just chips?"

"Aye"

"Why?"

Seriously don't understand that, I've had to make an excuse to get away from her.

Is this boot in the pie behaviour or am I being a crabbit c**t?

This woman in my team has just earned the nickname thrush after her constant ridiculous questions.

Today

"Chips for lunch?"

Me: "aye"

"Just chips?"

"Aye"

"No beans, no cheese, just chips?"

"Aye"

"Why?"

Seriously don't understand that, I've had to make an excuse to get away from her.

Is this boot in the pie behaviour or am I being a crabbit c**t?

Boot in the pie.

Would you describe her build as 'robust'?

Edited by DA Baracus

I recently got hold of an old friends number from another friend. Now this guy was my best mate for 10 years when I was younger and I've not got a clue what to say to him. I tried to drop him a text the other day, but it's been almost 6 years since I last seen him. I know this sounds really pathetic, but he'll be a completely different person now and I've no idea how to approach this. :/

Or maybe I should just man up!

Sounds like something philpy would stick in the Depression thread.

A barber turned you black?

Unless you were already black of course and now you've just got a shit haircut.

Who knows?

They'll never let you in to Oz looking like that , mate.

Reported for racism.

Don't think we'll be getting into Oz anyhow...missus is convinced she's failed the assessment :bairn:

Just went to a Turkish barbers for the first time ever. I am currently this guy...

That is the most irritating accent in the world to me. I have two cousins who talk like this too...despite the fact that their other two siblings speak quite normally (for Londoners).

That is the most irritating accent in the world to me. I have two cousins who talk like this too...despite the fact that their other two siblings speak quite normally (for Londoners).

Are they also incapable of saying "ask" and instead pronounce it "axe" for some reason?!

I sometimes go to a Turkish barbers as they set my ear hair on fire.

He shoved a cotton bud covered in hot wax up each nostril and left them there for a couple of minutes while he continued cutting my hair. After a couple of minutes he yanked the fuckers out and pulled all the nasal hair out in the process. It's quite cool because it makes you're eyes water uncontrollably so you can pretend you're not crying at the pain.