Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Where's DA Baracas to fill us in on his Patrick Bateman's adventures in sausage making?

On a separate note, stick some kidney in with your steak and sausage. Unbelievable, Jeff.

Steak and kidney pie is of course quite the thing in England (or pudding if you're in the north of England) but it's rank.

Guest The Phoenix

Steak and kidney pie is of course quite the thing in England (or pudding if you're in the north of England) but it's rank.

It's alright if you take the kidney bits out.

Kidney, liver and tripe.

Minging.

I'll agree with the tripe part. There's a reason it's a synonym for rubbish. Never hear anybody refer to their team's performance as a load of kidney, however.

I'm watching you.

Just out of curiosity, are you on the organ donor list?

People (aye you, the wife) that turn the telly down when they are on the phone. Piss off to another room!!

So fucking much yes. Other half will mute tv when her phone rings to sit on sofa and chat on phone. And if she on phone to her sister I expected to watch TV on mute for 20-30mins.

It a fucking mobile ya clown....f**k off to the any other room in house.

Anyone who enjoys kidney or liver is one for the watching.

I really enjoy kidney, liver, heart, but not tripe.

You'll be telling us next that anyone who likes black pudding "is one for the watching", and as for liking haggis, what with all the offal that goes into it, I suspect I'm already one for the jail in your eyes.

I really enjoy kidney, liver, heart, but not tripe.

You'll be telling us next that anyone who likes black pudding "is one for the watching", and as for liking haggis, what with all the offal that goes into it, I suspect I'm already one for the jail in your eyes.

+1 for liver, heart, black pudding, and haggis :wub:

You can stick your nice chianti, however.