Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

Single mums putting so many photos of their kid up on Facebook/twitter/snapchat/Instagram... f**k off I've seen more of the kid than the dad has!!!

So many single mums my age now, it's getting out of control :lol:

I raise you them changing their profile picture to that of their kid.

Eta: when you've been hanging about, waiting on somebody getting ready for f***ing ages and they then come through and say "are you ready yet? ". FFS.

Edited by Hedgecutter

I've said it before, but those horrid twee one-man-and-his-banjolele songs that are polluting every second advert on the telly.

I thought this keich would've died off by now, but this is the kind of shit that's going to make the aliens destroy the Earth, and you'll have nobody to blame but yourselves.

Single mums putting so many photos of their kid up on Facebook/twitter/snapchat/Instagram... f**k off I've seen more of the kid than the dad has!!!

So many single mums my age now, it's getting out of control :lol:

Yeah, but back in the day they were forced to give up their baby for adoption/experimentation/abuse by priests/nuns. Be interesting to compare the number of, say, modern teenage mothers to the number of abandoned babies in times gone past. Doubt there'd be much of a difference; we've always liked to hump, and have been too stupid to take precautions :P

Anyway, everyone should have a hopeless single mother on their Facebook list. I log in maybe twice a year to see how mine is doing. She's usually pregnant, has had another of her existing children taken into care, has split with the love of her life (as she always refers to them), who is now leaving nasty messages on everything she posts (she refuses to block them because then she wouldn't get the mawkish attention from the rest of her friends list), and has got together with another guy who is the new love of her life. She's always engaged after knowing them for a few weeks, and has never been married. No idea who this girl is, or how she got on my list in the first place, but she's been damned entertaining for the past five years!

Folk hanging bed sheets in public places with birthday messages on them. f**k off, ya clatty minks.

So much this.

Particularly when 'Happy 30th Sharon!' flaps in the wind until Sharon is either 40 or some angry fat c**t beats her to death with a tyre iron for refusing to tidy up her messy fucking bedsheets.

Paying good money to stay at a nice hotel and still having to put up with ignorant, noisy fuckers who can't walk through a hallway without having to be heard.

Go and stay at a shitty hotel befitting of your selfish, lairy attitude ya fucking bampots.

First world problems and all that.

Paying good money to stay at a nice hotel and still having to put up with ignorant, noisy fuckers who can't walk through a hallway without having to be heard.

Go and stay at a shitty hotel befitting of your selfish, lairy attitude ya fucking bampots.

First world problems and all that.

Neds with a credit card get everywhere.

Was having a browse on gumtree earlier, someone was giving away a free double "matterace". What is wrong with these people??

No thanks. One's bad enough, as I recall.

sam-matterface-Image-004.jpg

Got fucked the other night and left my jacket at the rooms. Miraculously I somehow managed to retain my laptop and midi controller. Not got my wallet or keys and can't find my spare keys from just moving house. Hope it's still there.

Got fucked the other night and left my jacket at the rooms. Miraculously I somehow managed to retain my laptop and midi controller. Not got my wallet or keys and can't find my spare keys from just moving house. Hope it's still there.

(skip to 1:20; embedding isn't working when I include the timestamp epithet)

Putting together an old PC this week, and the power supply borked three old hard drives that I tried to put in :angry:

It was putting out a massive voltage compared to what it should be. I only realised something was up when my hand touched the heatsink on the processor and it actually burned me :shutup

I frequent Burger King more than my favourite restaurant. Doesn't mean I like it more.

Aye, you're not 'the nation' though, despite that mind-control device that the boy down the pub selt ye.

(FYI: it's his mum's vibrator)

You know you're amongst friends when you can share a story about being buggered then robbed.