Petty Things That Get On Your Nerves...

You're absolutely right, like that acca I cashed out for £120 (£135 was the winning amount) that would have won me £0 if I'd saw it out through the 2 late goals.

Cashing out at £120 on a bet that would be £135 is at least reasonable though, cashing out at £7 when you're due £70 seems pointless. How much was the stake wellfan?

Cashing out at £120 on a bet that would be £135 is at least reasonable though, cashing out at £7 when you're due £70 seems pointless. How much was the stake wellfan?

In fairness I done this a few weeks back, it was even worse. I had a £5 5 team accumulator on. There was 12 minutes left, I had Charlton getting beat 1-0 away from home, 2 teams drawing and 2 winning. I got offered £4 which I only took so I could play about with it in the evening kick offs as I thought it had absolutely no chance. It ended up coming in, I would've won £280. It was the day Charlton came back to beat Cardiff.

Sickening. Although at the same time I cashed out £45 on a £1 goal rush which wouldn't of come in.

Cash outs a b*****d but easy to see why people take it.

I've had the same shitey old laptop for about 4-5 years now, so I thought it was time to upgrade.

I got my new one delivered yesterday and I was met with the horror show that is windows 8. I actually cannot put in to words how inconvenient and annoying it is. It is a mission to find anything you are looking for, and if you move your mouse too close to the side of the screen, it brings up the start menu.

Who thought that it would be a good idea to do a complete overhaul of their operating system?

Why have the persevered with it?

Who allowed this to happen?

I've had the same shitey old laptop for about 4-5 years now, so I thought it was time to upgrade.

I got my new one delivered yesterday and I was met with the horror show that is windows 8. I actually cannot put in to words how inconvenient and annoying it is. It is a mission to find anything you are looking for, and if you move your mouse too close to the side of the screen, it brings up the start menu.

Who thought that it would be a good idea to do a complete overhaul of their operating system?

Windows 8 is pish. Someone should get the sack for it.

They've stopped selling it I think.

You can make it look and act like Windows 7 by getting rid of the tiles, the side settings bit and make it controllable through the start button. Takes a lot of fannying around though.

When you're listening to music in the house with earphones and you 'feel the presence' of somebody wandering around in another room, even though you're alone.

I am the only one to experience this? :unsure2:

No, when I was robbing this c**t's house earlier, I could swear I could hear really quiet, tinny music coming from the other room.

Was a 20 quid stake with South Korea to beat NZ in a kick off at like 12pm then 3 games at 1945. They had missed a penalty already and the stats werent looking good so I cashed out about 80 mins in thinking it was going to be one of those days. They scored in the 87th minute. I know its a friendly but I expected South Korea to be wiping the floor with fucking NZ. It was the bookies money anyway so I'm not as angry as I would be if it was my own.

In fairness I done this a few weeks back, it was even worse. I had a £5 5 team accumulator on. There was 12 minutes left, I had Charlton getting beat 1-0 away from home, 2 teams drawing and 2 winning. I got offered £4 which I only took so I could play about with it in the evening kick offs as I thought it had absolutely no chance. It ended up coming in, I would've won £280. It was the day Charlton came back to beat Cardiff.

Sickening. Although at the same time I cashed out £45 on a £1 goal rush which wouldn't of come in.

Cash outs a b*****d but easy to see why people take it.

Was a 20 quid stake with South Korea to beat NZ in a kick off at like 12pm then 3 games at 1945. They had missed a penalty already and the stats werent looking good so I cashed out about 80 mins in thinking it was going to be one of those days. They scored in the 87th minute. I know its a friendly but I expected South Korea to be wiping the floor with fucking NZ. It was the bookies money anyway so I'm not as angry as I would be if it was my own.

See, cashing out for less than what you've bet seems even more ridiculous to me but each to their own. If I'm placing a bet of £5/10/20 then I'm betting to either lose that or win more. Bookies must absolutely love cash out.

Took a bunch of kids on a trip to Edinburgh Uni this morning. On the way home we saw the aftermath of a fatal accident on the M8 :(

They designed it for mobile systems and touchscreens, and bollocks to everyone else. Prime example of a company forgetting (or not caring) what their primary market is because they've got something they're more interested in doing.

Worked for a few of them. It never ends well :P

Wallace's pronunciation of the word "sauce" is really irritating me tonight.

I can forgive him anything purely based on his smug face appearing on P&B so often! Edited by sjc

Heard the news reports on the radio. Poor old fella. RIP :(

Seemingly he had gotten out his car. No idea why. Hit by a truck. Edited by Gaz

Took a bunch of kids on a trip to Edinburgh Uni this morning. On the way home we saw the aftermath of a fatal accident on the M8 :(

Know how you feel mate, these fatal accidents always get on my nerves too.

Edited by The Moonster